Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
existential | existentialism | existentialist | existentialists
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sandhini (20 P)
Pages in category "Existential"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A living entity can live either on the material plane or in the transcendental abode of the Lord, in accordance with his existential condition
- According to one's development in consciousness, one realizes his spiritual identity, and thus when one's existential position is purified fully, he becomes situated in brahmananda, which is ultimately unlimited
- All these symptoms are listed under the dried-up existential condition known as smoky, and they are exhibited in different ways
- As soon as the consciousness is pure, you get your eternal existential life. That is the sum and substance of becoming Krsna conscious. And this movement is for that purpose
- Both the brahmanandis and the premanandis are transcendentalists, and they have nothing to do with the inferior, material nature full of the existential miseries of life
- Burnt existential ecstatic love is divided into three
- Burnt existential ecstatic love is divided into three, and one example is as follows: One day, Mother Yasoda was dreaming that the gigantic demon, Putana, was lying on the courtyard of her house, and she immediately became anxious to seek out Krsna
- If one wants to be liberated from the clutches of material existence, then one has to associate with great souls, and if one wants to continue one's material existential life, then one may associate with persons who are materialistic
- If we purify our existential condition by tapasya, then we come into our spiritual existence and we can enjoy our life eternally
- If you want eternal, continued happiness, then you have to purify your existential condition, you have to place yourself in the transcendental position, and you will feel that happiness
- In the conditioned stage of material existence they can hardly appreciate what is the factual, existential, cognizable and pure happiness of life
- In the Vedas it is said that only the Lord alone exists, and all others' existences depend on Him. He is the generating reservoir for everyone's existential capacity; He is the Supreme Truth of all other categorical truths
- Indirect moistened existential ecstatic love is described in the following statement: Krsna, who is also called Purusottama, is to the eyes of Mother Yasoda just like the cloud is to the eyes of the cataki bird
- The existential sandhini-sakti in the external potency similarly expands all the variegatedness of the material cosmos, from which we can have a glimpse of the spiritual field
- The material world, or material existential life, is filled with threefold miseries: miseries pertaining to the body and mind, miseries pertaining to natural disturbances and miseries inflicted by other living entities
- The reason why pure souls come into the existential circumstances of the material world, which is considered to be the criminal department of the Supreme Lord, is stated in Bhagavad-gita, Seventh Chapter, verse 27
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has three kinds of internal potency, namely the hladini-sakti, or pleasure potency, the sandhini-sakti, or existential potency, and the samvit-sakti, or cognitive potency
- The symptoms originating from such existential ecstatic love are divided into three headings - namely, moist, burnt and dried-up
- There are eight symptoms of existential ecstatic love: becoming stunned, perspiring, standing of the hairs on the body, faltering of the voice, trembling of the body, changing bodily colors, shedding tears, and devastation
- This human form of body is the only chance that we can stop this transmigration of transferring ourself from one body to another and come to our spiritual body. This process is described here as puta, purification, existentional purification
- Whatever we see, very superior or inferior, good or bad, that is all from Krsna. "Bad is also Krsna?" Yes. Bad is also Krsna because there cannot be anything existing without Krsna - no existentional position
- When a devotee is always intensely affected by love for Krsna in a direct relationship with Him - or even a little apart from Him - his status is called existential ecstatic love