Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Samipya-mukti"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Devotees, Vaisnavas, attain the liberations of sarupya, salokya, sarsti and samipya, whereas the Mayavadis are supposed to attain the liberation known as sayujya
- Different persons achieve different types of mukti-sayujya, salokya, sarupya, samipya and sarsti - according to their own intense desire, which is called bhava
- My (God's) devotees, who are always satisfied to be engaged in My loving service, are not interested even in the four principles of liberation (salokya, sarupya, samipya and sarsti), although these are automatically achieved by their service
- My devotees do not accept salokya, sarsti, sarupya, samipya or oneness with Me - even if I offer these liberations - in preference to serving Me
- Salokya means that after material liberation one is promoted to the planet where the Supreme Personality of Godhead resides, samipya means remaining an associate of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Sarupya (equal bodily feature), salokya (equal facility to live on the same planet with the Lord), sarsti (equal possession of opulence like the Lord), and samipya (equal association with the Lord)
- Sayujya-mukti, however, is not very secure, whereas sarupya-mukti, salokya-mukti, sarsti-mukti and samipya-mukti are most certain
- The liberation of the bhakta, therefore, which is called not just mukti but vimukti, surpasses the five other kinds of liberation-sayujya, sarupya, salokya, sarsti and samipya
- The Lord is described as mukti-pati, which means "one under whose lotus feet there are all kinds of mukti." There are five kinds of mukti - sayujya, sarupya, salokya, samipya and sarsti
- There are different types of liberation, such as sayujya, salokya, sarupya, sarsti and samipya, but vimukti means "special mukti." When after liberation one is situated on the platform of prema-bhakti, one is said to have achieved vimukti, "special mukti"
- There are five kinds of liberation: salokya, samipya, sarupya, sarsti and sayujya
- These liberations are sarsti (achieving opulences equal to those of the Lord), sarupya (having a form the same as the Lord's), samipya (living as a personal associate of the Lord) and salokya (living on a Vaikuntha planet)
- Those who are liberated from the bondage of conditioned life are elevated to the spiritual world, where they achieve five kinds of liberation - sayujya, salokya, sarupya, sarsti and samipya