Category:Said by Devotees of God
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Said by Devotees of God"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A devotee female said, "I have been so attracted by Your beauty that I wish that You accept me as Your conjugal lover"
- A devotee once said, "It is very astonishing that since I have seen this Personality of Godhead who is washed by the tears of my eyes, there is shivering of my body, and He has made me a failure in executing my material duties"
- A devotee said, "He is the supreme Param-brahma in His eternal transcendental form of a cloudy blackish complexion. Now I shall give up my affection for my material body, which is nothing but a bunch of flesh and blood"
- A devotee said, "In this state of consciousness I am so condemned that I cannot relish the transcendental ecstasy of remembering the S P of Godhead." In this statement there are two ecstatic loving humors, namely neutrality and ghastliness"
- A devotee said, "Since seeing Him I cannot remain silently at home. I wish to go out to Him always"
- A devotee says there, "My dear Vasundhara, any person who goes to Vrndavana and sees the Deity of Govindadeva is free from the courthouse of Yamaraj and is allowed to enter into the highest planetary system, in which reside the demigods"
- A devotee says, "I am always swimming in the nectarean ocean of the pastimes of the SPG & I have no more attraction for religious rituals, economic development, sense gratification, or even the ultimate salvation of merging into the existence of Brahman"
- All the devotees condemned Ramacandra Puri, saying, "This sinful man has come here and taken our lives"
- All the devotees then went to Haridasa Thakura, saying, "The Lord wants to meet you. Please come immediately"
- Another devotee said, "My dear friend, my youthful beauty is as temporary as lightning in the sky, and therefore, my possessing attractive bodily features is unimportant"
- I accept it as the truth because it has been said by devotees. Since He is the source of all incarnations, everything is possible in Him
- In Padyavali a devotee says , "As for us we are simply attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is by nature so pleasing, who possesses a complexion like a blackish cloud"
- In Padyavali a devotee says, "Persons who are attached to speculative knowledge for self realization, who have decided that the supreme truth is beyond meditation and who have thus become situated in the modes of goodness"
- One devotee boldly said, "My dear Lord, now I am turning my face from any thought of association with young girls. As far as Brahman realization is concerned, I have lost all interest, because I am completely absorbed in thinking about You
- One devotee has said, "I know about Narayana, the husband of the goddess of fortune, and I also know about many other incarnations of the Lord"
- One devotee said that even when he was not very attentive he would sometimes, seemingly out of madness, remember the lotus feet of Krsna within his heart. This is an instance of remembrance resulting from constant practice
- One devotee said, "I am nicely educated, but my education has simply been used in government service. I have not considered formidable time, stronger than anything else, which creates and annihilates everything"
- One devotee said, "My dear Govinda, here is a nice flowery bush in Kailasa. I am a young girl, and You are a young poetic boy. After this, what more can I say? You just consider." This is an example of uparasa, caused by impudence in conjugal love
- One devotee said, "My dear Govinda, here is a nice flowery bush in Kailasa. I am a young girl, and You are a young poetic boy. After this, what more can I say? You just consider." This is an example of uparasa, caused by impudency in conjugal love
- One devotee said, "My dear Mukunda, I cannot properly express the glories of Your pastimes. Even when the nondevotees hear of Your glorious pastimes they become affected and shed tears and start to tremble"
- One devotee said, "Shall I execute devotional service from here at home? This I cannot do, because my mind is being attracted by the transcendental land of Vrndavana"
- One devotee said, "This night I was dreaming of collecting various flowers from the garden, and I was thinking of making a garland to offer to Krsna. But I am so unfortunate that all of a sudden my dream was over, & I could not achieve my desired goal!"
- One devotee said, "To whom shall I leave all of my wealth and fortune? I am becoming older and older. What shall I do"
- One devotee said, "You are the same Supreme Person, so how shall my tongue be so extraordinarily bold as to address You as an ordinary son"