Category:Sadhu-sanga is Association of Devotees of God
Pages in category "Sadhu-sanga is Association of Devotees of God"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Faith is the basic principle. So unless one comes to this basic principle of faith, there is no question of progress. So little faith, even. Not full faith. It develops by sadhu-sanga, by association with the devotees
- If you are inquisitive to understand that is your first stage of faith. That is called sraddha. Adau sraddha. In the beginning your inquisitiveness that "I want to understand," that is faith. Then next stage is association of persons who know, sadhu-sanga
- Sadhu-sanga, or association with a devotee, means always engaging in Krsna consciousness by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra and by acting for Krsna
- The devotees are called sadhu. Therefore we are opening centers, why? To give chance people to make association with the devotees. Sadhu-sanga
- This is the result of sadhu-sanga (CC Madhya 22.83) - consequent association with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and promotion back home, back to Godhead. This result is possible even for a dog, by the mercy of the Vaisnava