Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rob | robbed | robber | robbers | robbery | robbing
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Rob"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The Lord got up on the shoulders of the thieves, & while they were thinking they were safely carrying the child to rob His ornaments, the Lord misled them, and thus instead of going to their own home the thieves came back to the home of Jagannatha Misra
- The material atmosphere is robbing us of our eternality
- They (birds, beasts, reptiles, mosquitoes, lice, worms, flies, and any other creatures he tormented during his life) attack him (who, endowed with knowledge, killed or tormented insignificant creatures) from all sides, robbing him of the pleasure of sleep
- They (Persons who are engaged in destructive work) are all fools of the first order; they are the lowest of the human species of life; they are robbed of their knowledge, although apparently they seem to be academically educated
- This is compared to a country where the king or the government is strong: the unwanted elements like thieves and robbers cannot prosper. When the citizens become confident that they will not be attacked by robbers, they develop with great satisfaction