Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"right side" | "right sides" | "right-hand side" | "righthand side"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Right (side)"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A gopi who cannot tolerate womanly anger, who speaks suitable words to the hero, and who is satisfied by His sweet words is called a daksina, or a right-wing gopi
- After this, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, sitting at the right hand of the Lord, began to introduce all the inhabitants of Purusottama, Jagannatha Puri
- Akrura thought, “I shall also see His smile and His curling black hair. I can be sure of this opportunity because I see that today the deer are passing on my right side"
- Although the sun moves counterclockwise, facing the constellations, with Sumeru Mountain on its left, it also moves clockwise and appears to have the mountain on its right because it is influenced by the daksinavarta wind
- As a herd of bulls circumambulates a central pole on their right side, all the luminaries within the universal sky unceasingly circumambulate the abode of Dhruva Maharaja with great force and speed
- Beginning from the right side of the lion gate, or the main gate of the temple, all the Vaisnavas began to proceed toward the house of Kasi Misra
- By the supreme will of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they (the stars located above the moon) are fixed to the wheel of time, and thus they rotate with Mount Sumeru on their right, their motion being different from that of the sun
- I cannot chronologically record all the places of pilgrimage visited by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. I can only summarize everything by saying that the Lord visited all holy places right and left, coming and going
- If you all, my right-hand men, are doing things without consulting me and making such big big changes within our society without getting my opinion and the opinion of all the GBC members then what can I do?
- In due course of time, a son with all the good symptoms of a powerful king came forth from the lower right side of King Yuvanasva's abdomen
- Of the two eyes, the left eye is less powerful in its ability to see
- On the left side, Lord Jagannatha saw a neighborhood of brahmanas and a coconut-tree grove. On the right side, He saw nice flower gardens resembling those in the holy place Vrndavana
- On the right side of the waist is the temple of Lord Visnu, on the right arm the temple of Lord Madhusudana, and on the right side of the collarbone the temple of Lord Trivikrama
- One who is interested in being happy on this planet as well as after death generally wants to be elevated to the Pitrlokas. Such a person can use the right ear for hearing Vedic instructions
- Standing on His right foot and extending His left to the edge of the universe, Lord Vamana became known as Trivikrama, the incarnation who performed three heroic deeds
- Sukadeva Gosvami, "at that time He (Krsna) accepted the pastimes of an ordinary boy, keeping His flute under His arm and His bugle on the right side in His belt, along with His cane"
- The car has a tendency to turn right and left, but one cannot say that the car itself, as matter, turns right and left without the direction of a driver. A material car has neither tendencies nor intuitions independent of the intentions of the driver
- The gopis can be divided into a left wing and a right wing. Both wings induce Krsna to taste transcendental mellows by various manifestations of ecstatic love
- The left wing and right wing of the gopis has been explained by Rupa Gosvami in his Ujjvala-nilamani
- The Lord (Krsna) was sitting, taking rest against a young banyan tree, with His right lotus foot on His left thigh, and although He had left all household comforts, He looked quite cheerful in that posture
- The Lord abandoned walking on the well-known public road and went instead along a bypass. He thus kept the city of Kataka on His right as He entered the forest
- The right ear, or the ear on the southern side, is called Pitrhu, which indicates that it is used for attaining the higher planetary systems known as Pitrloka
- The signs and constellations, with Sumeru and Dhruvaloka on their right, move with the wheel of time, and the antlike sun and other planets move with them
- The Srivatsa mark is described by the Vaisnava-tosani as being a curl of fine yellow hair on the upper portion of the right side of Lord Visnu's chest
- The supremely powerful sun-god travels around Dhruvaloka with both Dhruvaloka and Mount Sumeru on his right. Yet at the same time the sun-god faces the signs of the zodiac and keeps Sumeru and Dhruvaloka on his left
- Then Nityananda Prabhu smiled and sat down. On His right side He kept four pots of chipped rice that had not been made from boiled paddy
- Then with His mace the Lord (Varahadeva) struck the enemy (Hiranyaksa) on the right of his brow, but since the demon was expert in fighting, O gentle Vidura, he protected himself by a maneuver of his own mace
- This Sankirtana Party and our Book Department are very, very important; they are our right and left hands, so everything should be done very carefully and in remembrance that this is Krishna's business that we are executing
- When Maharaja Prthu practiced a particular yogic sitting posture, he blocked the doors of his anus with his ankles, pressed his right and left calves and gradually raised his life air upward
- When they reached the place called Balagandi, Lord Jagannatha stopped His car and began to look left and right
- Where the hips might be on the sisumara are the seven saintly sages like Vasistha and Angira. The coiled body of the Sisumara-cakra turns toward its right side, on which the fourteen constellations from Abhijit to Punarvasu are located
- While Lord Krsna was enjoying lunch with His friends, His flute was pushed within the belt of His cloth on His right side, and His bugle and cane were pushed in on the left-hand side of His cloth
- Yes, it is respectful to circumambulate the temple, keeping your right side to the Deities if possible. You may dance around the temple in this way if you like
- You cannot go even a step without authority. You are governed by authority. You are running your car by authority - "Keep to the right." Why? Why don't you defy it? So authority we have to obey