Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
- VedaBase query: richest not "richest man" or "richest men"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Richest"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A pure devotee who has firm faith in the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is to be considered a most learned scholar, the topmost aristocrat and the richest man in the whole world
- According to Vedic civilization, one should rise early in the morning and chant Hare Krsna, perform mangala aratrika, worship the Deity. This is the morning business. But the richest nation of the world, they are going to work at six-thirty for earning
- Although the living entity is the son of the richest opulent person, but he has created his bread problem. This is called ignorance
- If you have got a very wealthy friend or very learned friend or beautiful friend, you try to love him. You want to make friendship with him. So God means He is the most richest, most powerful, most learned, most beautiful
- Ignoring the religious principles and brahminical rules and regulations, they (the ruling class) will certainly try to plunder the riches of the citizens without consideration
- In the material world we possess riches and wealth in many ways, but sometimes not in very honest and pious ways, because that is the nature of accumulating wealth
- The conception of enjoyment is beautiful women, ornaments and riches. And all of these were fabulously present in the palaces of Krsna, defeating even the imagination of Kuvera, Lord Indra or Lord Siva
- The demoniac person thinks: "He is my enemy, and I have killed him, and my other enemies will also be killed. I am the lord of everything. I am the enjoyer. I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man, surrounded by aristocratic relatives"
- The richest nation of the world (America), having all facilities for material comfort, is producing a class of men completely confused and frustrated in life. I am appealing herewith to such confused men to learn the art of devotional service
- The Sanskrit word vibhu means the Supreme Lord who is full of unlimited knowledge, riches, strength, fame, beauty and renunciation. He is always satisfied in Himself, undisturbed by sinful or pious activities
- The six Gosvamis came from greatly rich and aristocratic families, but when they adopted the life of mendicants at Vrndavana, superficially they appeared to be in wretched conditions of life, but factually they were the richest of all in spiritual value
- There is no harm if one becomes the richest man in the world by honest dealings, but one should not sacrifice the honest means of livelihood simply to accumulate wealth. Such an endeavor is harmful to devotional service
- This selfish nature is found not only among the richer class of men on this planet but even in personalities like Indra and other demigods. Too much wealth makes a man selfish
- We are as if roaming in the street like street beggars, although we are all the transcendental sons of the richest personality, the Personality of Godhead. With a cool head, we could very well understand this fact
- We are proud of possessing a few acres of land, and Bhagavan means who is the proprietor of the whole universe. Therefore He is considered the richest. Similarly, He is considered the strongest. And similarly, He is considered the wisest
- We are wandering in this material world as mad chap. Just like a rich man's son has become mad. He leaves his home and loitering in the street and eating in the garbage. That is our position. We are the sons of the richest person