Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Respecting Devotees of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Respecting Devotees of God"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Anyone is a nitya-siddha if he acts on behalf of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by spreading the glories of the holy name of the Lord. We should respect those devotees preaching the glories of the Lord as nitya-siddha and should not consider them conditioned
- If he simply takes care of the Deity worship and if he does not offer respectful behavior to another devotee, he is kanistha-adhikari. He is in the lower stage. So isvare tad adhinesu. He must see that "Here is a devotee."
- One who has reached such an understanding (that there is no difference between the holy name of the Lord and the Lord Himself) should be very much respected by neophyte devotees
- We shall always do everything in cooperative spirit and avoid any fighting amongst us, that is Vaisnava attitude because Lord Caitanya has advised us to always offer all respects to others, especially to the devotees of the Lord
- We should respect those devotees preaching the glories of the Lord as nitya-siddha and should not consider them conditioned