Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
resolve | resolved | resolves | resolving
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Resolve"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Better to resolve the whole situation by approaching their leaders at once & reconciling everything with them by bringing them prasadam & other nice gifts & giving them our philosophy, and if they are willing to hear it, also teach them how to chant HK
- Better to resolve the whole situation by approaching their leaders at once and reconciling everything with them by bringing them prasadam and other nice gifts and giving them our philosophy
- I have therefore resolved to go alone or, at the utmost, with one servant. In this way, My journey to Vrndavana will be beautiful
- If the GBC men are so flickering then what to speak of the others. Unless this problem is solved whatever we may resolve it will not be very useful. We shall discuss this at our meeting
- In our village even today, if there is a mutual fight between persons, they go the temple. Why? Even today, earlier it was more prevalent, in the temple no one lies. The matter is resolved
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami said: Dadhici Muni, thus resolved to give his body to the service of the demigods. He placed himself, the spirit soul, at the lotus feet of the SPG and in this way gave up his gross material body made of five elements
- Subhadra dedicated herself to Arjuna, and he resolved to marry her by any means. He then became absorbed twenty-four hours a day in thought of how he could get Subhadra as his wife
- We must adopt civil disobedience. There is no other, second way. "Capriciously you cannot impose anything against the law, against the judgment. If you do, then we shall also disobey." That should be the last resolve
- What is the difficulty? You must discuss. Otherwise how it can be resolved?
- When all the students thus resolved, criticizing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, their intelligence was spoiled. Thus although they were learned scholars, because of this offense the essence of knowledge was not manifested in them
- When one becomes serious to follow the mission of the spiritual master, his resolution is tantamount to seeing the Supreme Personality of Godhead