Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
reposed | repose | reposes | reposing
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Repose"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- According to Bhisma, love means reposing one's affection completely upon one person, withdrawing all affinities for any other person
- Actually, our most Beloved Object is Krishna. Our love reposed on anything within our experience is due to our ultimate love for Krishna
- At the present moment the human society teaches one to love his country or family or his personal self, but there is no information where to repose the loving propensity so that everyone can become happy
- Avyakta means the night of Brahma, when partial annihilation takes place and the living entities of that particular brahmanda, up to the planets of Brahmaloka, along with the big oceans, etc., all repose in the belly of the virat-purusa
- We forget everything of our past life and as such so long we do not be reposed to our spiritual factual life, all these changes of lives one after another are considered to be dreams
- We should discriminate between lust and love. Love cannot be accepted unless it is reposed in Krsna. That is love. And all other, everything, that is lust
- When this supernatural energy is reposed in us, all our thoughts and feelings, our physical body, our mind, our knowledge, and so on, are energized by it