repetition | repetitions | repetitious | repetitive | repetitively
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Repetition"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Actually Sri Caitanya-caritamrta is not my writing but the dictation of Sri Madana-mohana. My writing is like the repetition of a parrot
- Along with Candavega were as many female Gandharvis as there were soldiers, and all of them repetitively plundered all the paraphernalia for sense enjoyment
- Anu means repetition, and anu means following the footsteps of authority, spiritual master, anu. Our process is anu. We don't manufacture anything. We simply follow
- I have therefore made only a brief summary. Being afraid of repetition, I have not elaborated upon this subject matter
- I have thus repeated the principal pastimes and their meaning, for by such repetition one can remember the descriptions in the book
- I will not narrate these incidents because they have already been described by Vrndavana dasa Thakura. There is no need to repeat the same information, for such repetition would unlimitedly increase the size of this book
- It is recommended that we should always keep in touch with the devotional service of the Lord so that the blazing fire of devotional service can gradually burn into ashes material desires and we can become liberated from the repetition of birth and death
- The chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra is simply the repetition of three words, Hare, Krsna and Rama, but still devotees can go on chanting this Hare Krsna mantra twenty-four hours a day without feeling fatigued
- The human life, however, is an opportunity to get out of this repetition of creation and annihilation. It is a means whereby one may escape the Lord's external potency and enter into His internal potency
- The so-called liberated persons are never satisfied by the repetition of the words aham brahmasmi. Such artificial realization of Brahman becomes hackneyed, and so to relish real pleasure they turn to the narrations of the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The sum total of suffering is birth, death, old age and disease. This is due to this body. Therefore the problem is how to stop this material body, repetition
- There is no use in again describing here the activities of the Lord. It would simply be repetitious and would increase the size of this book
- This 'aham' indicates the Supreme Person. By the repetition of 'aham,' the transcendental personality who is complete with six opulences is confirmed
- This concept is repeated in the Vedas in different ways just to confirm the stability of the conception of the soul. Repetition of something is necessary in order that we understand the matter thoroughly, without error
- This continued repetition of accepting different kinds of body is finished simply by understanding what is God, how He appears, how He disappears, what are His activities. Simply this understanding
- This verse clearly states that anyone who accepts any other path cannot be delivered. This is the reason for the triple repetition 'nothing else, nothing else, nothing else,' which emphasizes the real process of self-realization
- We may find some repetition in the descriptions of the qualifications of a devotee, but this is just to emphasize the fact that a devotee must acquire all these qualifications. Without good qualifications, one cannot be a pure devotee
- When he (conditioned soul) understands by good association that it (sense gratification) is only a repetition of the same thing, and he is awakened to his real Krsna consciousness, he is sometimes relieved from such repetitive so-called happiness
- When one is intelligent actually, then he considers that "If I am eternal, why should I accept repetition of birth and death?" That is intelligence