Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cycle | cycles
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Cycle of Birth and Death (81 P)
Pages in category "Cycle"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Every second of human life is meant for making an ultimate solution to the problems of life, i.e. repetition of birth and death and revolving in the cycle of 8,400,000 different species of life
- Everyone is engaged in earning money, and the money is kept in the bank, which then offers money to the public. In this cycle of activities, everyone is engaged in getting more and more money
- The cycle of His pastimes turns like a wheel of fire. Thus Krsna exhibits His pastimes one after the other in every universe
- The cycle of Satya is characterized by virtue, wisdom and religion, there being practically no ignorance and vice, and the yuga lasts 1,728,000 years
- The devotees of Lord Krsna alone can fully take to heart the instructions of the Gita, and by acting accordingly they are liberated from the awesome and eternal enslavement of the cycle of karma
- The duration of the material universe is limited. It is manifested in cycles of kalpas
- The duration of the material universe is limited. It is manifested in cycles of kalpas. A kalpa is a day of Brahma, and one day of Brahma consists of a thousand cycles of four yugas, or ages: Satya, Treta, Dvapara and Kali
- The human form is considered the highest state in the cycle of the species of life in the material world. If one takes advantage of this highest kind of material form, one can regain his position of devotional service to the Lord
- The Lord lay down for four thousand yuga cycles in His internal potency, and by His external energy He appeared to be sleeping within the water
- The whole bhakti-yoga process is therefore a revival of the lost relation. This revival is possible in the human form of life, which is obtained only out of the evolutionary cycle of 8,400,000 species of life
- This cycle of birth and death is going on. Guru's business is how to stop this cycle of birth and death. And it is not very difficult. Teach him to understand Krsna, and Krsna is assuring
- This plundering of our possessions and life-span begins with the day of our birth. One day will come when death will finish everything, and the living entity will have to enter another body to begin another chapter of life and again begin the cycle
- We get an idea of Brahma's day from the following statement of the Bhagavad-gita: "By human calculation, a thousand yuga cycles taken together is Brahma's one day. And such also is the duration of his night."
- What is the mission of our life? The mission of life is to get out of the cycle of birth and death and old age and disease