Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
repair | repaired | repairing | repairman | repairs
Pages in category "Repair"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A motor car is working. All of a sudden it stops. So there are technologists who can repair the car and it will again start. That is technology. Now the man is working, stopped. So where is that technology to make it move again
- As soon as there is a little deficiency we must repair it or it will create a big hole and the ship will drown
- I saw in front of St. James Park, Lord Clive's statue. Very, very nice buildings, but it is now difficult for them to repair. That opulence has gone. They have lost their empire. No more income, sufficient income. This is the nature of material world
- It is said that the heart or mind is just like an earthen pot; once broken, it cannot be repaired by any means
- Regarding Srimurti Subhadra, the old Deity should not be repaired, but a new Deity should be carved and installed. The old Deity may be wrapped up in some cloth, tied up and weighted with stones, then put in the river. This is the procedure to be followed
- Regarding the hole in the Deity, no do not repair it like you have stated. You can fill up the hole with wax, and go on worshiping
- Sanatana Gosvami kept the temple very clean and in good repair. In front of it he erected a small hut
- So far as the Deities are concerned, they should be repaired nicely and replaced on the altar. While being repaired, where is the question of offering? The picture on the altar is all right for the present
- We are falsely claiming that we are owner of the body. We are not owner of the body. I cannot therefore repair anything
- Western civilization. They are creating motor cars every year, and the bank is prepared to give you loan so that you may work day and night. Take loan from the bank and purchase a motor car and repay him by working so their machine will go on
- While in Vrndavana, you may also see my rooms at Radha-Damodara Temple and they should be repaired and made very nice. They are my rooms and I want that they should be made ready
- Why do you want to change the wheels? This is unnecessary. Don’t do this. Keep the old system strong and if necessary, repair it