Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Rendering Devotional Service to Devotees of God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Rendering Devotional Service to Devotees of God"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- By associating and rendering service to the Vaisnavas and hearing the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-bhagavatam as well as chanting Hare Krishna, your life will become perfect
- By regular service to the brahmanas and Vaisnavas, one can clear the dirt from his heart and thus enjoy supreme peace and liberation from material attachment and be satisfied
- I am very pleased to know that you are feeling happy in your execution of devotional service. Service of Krishna's devotees is the highest stage of spiritual perfection, so your desire to render service to the other devotees is very nice
- In his (Narada Muni) previous life he was born of a maidservant. Although he was not born into a prestigious position, his mother was fortunately engaged in rendering service to some Vaisnavas
- In the system of Vaisnava activities, the first duty is to accept a devotee as spiritual master and then to render service unto him
- This great hero Banasura, born of Maharaja Bali, was a great devotee of Lord Siva and was always ready to render service unto him. Because of his devotion, Banasura achieved a great position in society, and he was honored in every respect
- To associate with the Personality of Godhead, one should render service to the mahatmas. For those who are not interested in such activities, who associate with people fond of women and sex, the path to hell is wide open