Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
reluctance | reluctant | reluctantly
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Disinclined (4 P)
Pages in category "Reluctant"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- I am so much obliged to you that you are all helping me in the discharge of my duties towards my Spiritual Master, although I was so much reluctant to execute it
- I have got already invitations from many parts of Europe and they are appreciating my movement. Nobody feels reluctance in joining the chanting of Hare Krishna Mantra
- If somebody comes forward to offer some service, the same reluctant acaryas will encourage the building of costly temples by such servitors
- If the yogi is reluctant to maintain any connection with the material world, he can, in less than a second, reach the transcendental Vaikuntha and appear there completely in his spiritual body which will be suitable for him in the spiritual atmosphere
- In my household life I was strictly following the regulative principles but my wife was reluctant to assist me properly. Therefore I was obliged to give up their company
- Mucukunda continued, "My dear Lord, You are so merciful that in spite of my being reluctant to associate with Your pure devotees, You have shown Your extreme mercy upon me as a result of my slight contact with such a pure devotee as Garga Muni"
- Mucukunda continued, "These foolish persons, not knowing how fortunate they are to have obtained this human form of life, are reluctant to worship Your lotus feet"
- Mucukunda prays, "Being engaged in illusory activities, they are reluctant to worship Your lotus feet, because they are unaware of the benefits of surrendering unto You, they are subjected to various miserable conditions of material existence"
- Only when one actually has some taste for spiritual existence can he be reluctant to follow the materialistic way of life
- Out of these, the first three are upakurvana, which means that the brahmacari can marry later, after the brahmacari period is over. The naisthika-brahmacari, however, is completely reluctant to have any sex life
- Some persons are reluctant to accept this level of devotional service as actual bhakti-yoga, and in some of the Puranas also this servitorship in devotional service to Krsna is not accepted as the actual bhakti-yoga system
- Sometimes people are reluctant to contribute for our temples and for our religious activities but for education everyone will be ready to help
- There is a class of men with demoniac mentality who are always reluctant to accept the Lord as the Supreme Absolute Truth
- This sanction was given, "Touch it," reluctantly. Now when he gets experience and I ask him, "Touch again?" "No." So this sanction
- Those who are in Krsna consciousness are naturally reluctant to engage in material sense gratification. But those who are not in such consciousness should follow the rules and regulations of the revealed scriptures
- Unfortunate men of this age are always reluctant to give a reception to the transcendentalists who are representatives of Srila Vyasadeva and selfless workers always busy in planning something which may help everyone in all statuses and orders of life
- Unfortunate people find enough time to hear idle social and political conversations, but when invited to attend a meeting of devotees to hear Srimad-Bhagavatam they suddenly become reluctant
- Varnasrama college especially meant for the brahmana, ksatriya and vaisya. Those who are not fit for education, they are sudras. That's all. Or those who are reluctant to take education - sudra means. That's all. They should assist the higher class
- Vrtrasura, disappointed that King Indra was reluctant despite his encouragement (to kill him with the thunderbolt), took the initiative very forcefully by throwing his trident at Indra
- We have got enough source of knowledge, treasure house of knowledge, but we are reluctant. We are busy with the newspaper
- When a person thus engages in DS and self-realization for many, many years and births, he becomes completely reluctant to enjoy any one of the material planets, even up to the highest planet, which is known as Brahmaloka
- When I was at Kumbha Mehla, you came to see me with your family and you invited me at your house. But in the camp it was too cold. I was reluctant to leave the Mehla because it was going nicely, but my disciples asked me to come back to Bhubaneswara