Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
reinstate | reinstated | reinstatement | reinstating
Pages in category "Reinstate"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- If a living entity takes to Krsna consciousness, he is reinstated in his original position
- If every one of us, we become reinstated in the transcendental platform of loving Krsna, then our aspiration of mastership will be fulfilled. That is not known at present, but if we agree to serve Krsna, then gradually we'll see that Krsna is serving you
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam, real devotional liberation is defined as the reinstatement of the living entity in his own identity, his own constitutional position
- Mukti means to be reinstated in one's original spiritual status after giving up the material conception of life. Therefore, human life is specifically meant for qualifying ourselves for this spiritual liberty
- My next program is to reinstate the Vedic divisions in society as recommended in the Bhagavad-gita
- When one realizes something of his constitutional relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he understands his original position and wants to be reinstated in this position, either as friend, servant, parent or conjugal lover of Krsna
- When the last illusion is also cleared off by the mercy of the Lord, the living entity again becomes reinstated in his original position and thus becomes actually liberated