Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"real life"|"real life's"
Pages in category "Real Life"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- As soon as the real living entity is out of the body, even the body of the most dear son is no longer attractive. Therefore the living spark, or eternal part of the Supreme, is the real basis of affection, and not the body
- As soon as we are free from this conditional life, that is our real, actual life. That is called liberated life
- At the present moment, the real, transcendental spiritual life means to follow the cult of instructions of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Otherwise, everyone is bogus
- If you take to natural life and live peacefully and take to Krsna consciousness, that is your real life. And if you simply increase botheration and problems, then you'll have to suffer. That is the position of modern civilization
- In Kali-yuga, you cannot strictly follow, neither I can strictly follow. If I criticize you, if you criticize me, then we go far away from our real life of Krsna consciousness
- It is the duty of the father and mother to train children in such a way that they will be interested in guru and Krsna. Why? By the mercy of guru and Krsna, he'll get bhakti-lata-bija. And that is real life
- Sankara's philosophy of impersonalism and Lord Buddha's philosophy void is almost the same. Real life, real spiritual life is this Vaisnava philosophy
- Since the entire material universe is impermanent, whatever is achieved within the darkness of material existence is also impermanent. The question is how to obtain real and permanent life
- Some of conditioned souls are engaged in the false enjoyment of material senses and others in simply negating their real life in the spiritual world
- The impersonalist attains only the sky, and does not achieve any tangible transcendental bliss, whereas the devotee attains to the planets where real spiritual life prevails
- The negative way, to make it zero. That is void philosophy. But actually that is not the case. The case is that you are in trouble on material condition. You get out of this material condition. Then there is real life, eternal life
- These people do not know that at any moment they can be kicked out of their material situation. Due to ignorance, they do not know that real life is eternal
- These political and social problems are temporary; we must have our interest to the real life
- They (the Mayavadi philosopher) want to make the spiritual world as zero or imperson due to less intelligence. But actually, real life, real pleasure, eternal pleasure is there in the spiritual world, not in this material world
- This Buddha philosophy, Mayavada philosophy is like that. "Kill me, please. Make me zero, void." So much frustration. So much disturbance that they want to make it zero. But our philosophy is life, real life
- This philosopher says "This suffering cannot be dismissed. Be strong to tolerate it." Other philosophers they say, "There is suffering, so make it zero." But both of them have no information that there is real life where there is no suffering
- You analyze the body, but you won't find the real soul or real life, although it is within you. But why you cannot find? It is very, very small
- You have to attain to the standard position of real life
- You make your material desires zero, void. "Then? What shall I do next? Shall I become void and finish?" No. Then your real life begins
- You may do anything as your occupational duty, but the real life is that you have to awaken your dormant Krsna consciousness, become eager to understand about Krsna. That is main business
- You must execute the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, parampara, Caitanya Mahaprabhu and your guru. That is real life of devotional service, to take some responsibility for working and execute it to your best capacity