rasabhasa | rasabhasah | rasabhasas |"rasa bhasa"
Pages in category "Rasabhasa"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If one equates the names Radha-ramana or Radha-Krsna with Rukmini-ramana, Narayana or any other name of the Supreme Lord, he commits the fault of overlapping tastes, which is technically called rasabhasa
- It is not that because there is no stock we can do whimsically as we like and lose the idea; that is rasa-bhasa
- It is not that because there is no stock we can do whimsically as we like and lose the idea; that is rasa-bhasa. Because there is no bread, you take stone to eat?
- The above analysis is a sample of the study of rasabhasa, or incompatible mixing of rasas. This transcendental science of rasabhasa can thoroughly explain the humors in ecstatic love which are compatible and incompatible with one another
- The advanced devotee who has actually realized the transcendental features of the Lord will not commit the mistake of creating a rasabhasa situation by using one name for another
- The presence of such contradictory feelings is called rasabhasa
- There are many other instances of contradictory mellows where there is no perverted experience of rasabhasa
- There is a class of devotees called Gauranga-nagari, who stage plays of Krsna's pastimes using a vigraha, or form, of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This is a mistake that is technically called rasabhasa
- This is a mistake that is technically called rasabhasa. While Caitanya Mahaprabhu is trying to enjoy as a devotee, one should not disturb Him by addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead