Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rapt | raptly | raptuous | rapture | rapturous
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rapt Attention (15 P)
Pages in category "Rapt"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Kamsa, Jarasandha, Sisupala and other demons like them were also always rapt in the thought of Lord Krsna, but they were absorbed in a different way, namely unfavorably
- Krsna could understand that the gopis were rapt in ecstasy by embracing Him in their minds, and therefore, since He is present in everyone's heart, He reciprocated the embracing from within
- Maharaja Pariksit, constantly rapt in thought of Lord Krsna, knowing well of his imminent death, renounced all sorts of fruitive activities
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was also always rapt in the thought of Lord Krsna and His associates at Dvaraka
- My uncle, you must have visited Dvaraka. In that holy place are our friends & well-wishers, the descendants of Yadu, who are always rapt in the service of Krsna. You might have seen them or heard about them. Are they all living happily in their abodes?
- That ocean is called the bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, the ocean of the pure nectar of devotional service, and one who is merged in that ocean is always rapt in transcendental pleasure on the waves and sounds of that ocean
- The Pandavas and the Yadavas were always rapt in the thought of Lord Krsna
- This transcendental devotional service of the Lord is so wonderful that the occupation keeps the deserving devotee always rapt in psychological activities, without deviation from the absolute touch