Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
delight | delighted | delightedly | delighter | delightful | delightfully | delighting | delightness | delights
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Delight"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- After receiving the sage's attention, the King sat down and was silent. Recalling the instructions of the Lord, Kardama then spoke to the King as follows, delighting him with his sweet accents
- An intelligent person does not take part in the sources of misery, which are due to contact with the material senses. O son of Kunti, such pleasures have a beginning and an end, and so the wise man does not delight in them
- At Prayaga, Rupa Gosvami fell down on the ground to offer obeisances to the Lord, and the Lord embraced him with great delight
- At that very moment, the Lord, who is called Padmanabha because of the lotus grown from His navel and who is the delight of the righteous, learned about the insult offered by His own servants to the saints
- I have heard with delight of your preaching attempts in Corsica. That is one of our businesses, to expose these rascals who are cheating and who have no spiritual asset
- I have just now come to Mayapur and am very hopeful to regain my strength and health on account of being in this transcendental atmosphere. Every moment we are passing here in great delight
- If an old friend meets another friend, they become very delighted. Similarly, if the father meets the lost child, he becomes very delighted and the child also. The husband, wife separated, again they meet. So they become very delighted
- In the absence of consciousness, the limbs of the body remain inactive. But when consciousness returns, the limbs and senses become active, and existence itself becomes delightful
- Maitreya was inspired by the thought of Vidura's wonderful fortune. The hairs of his body stood on end, and he was pleased to narrate the topics of the Personality of Godhead with great delight
- More intelligent men guided by sages like Vyasa and Narada know that the eternal kingdom of God is more delightful, larger, and eternally full of bliss and knowledge
- Of the many objects of favored delight and of all the lovable damsels of Vrajabhumi, Srimati Radharani is certainly the most treasured object of Krsna's love. And, in every respect, Her divine kunda is described by great sages as similarly dear to Him
- One should silently murmur the (dvadasaksara) mantra 108 times and offer prayers to the Lord for His glorification. Then one should circumambulate the Lord and finally, with great delight and satisfaction, offer obeisances, falling straight like a rod
- One who is beyond the limit of envy and who is sane accepts the order of his father with great delight and executes it to his full capacity
- One who takes delight in hearing the war topics of the Lord is relieved from birth and death. Foolish people are suspicious of Krsna's taking part in the Battle of Kuruksetra, not knowing that His taking part insured liberation for all who were present
- Srila Prabodhananda Sarasvati Prabhu, a great devotee of Lord Caitanya, described that kaivalya is no better than a hellish condition of life, and as for the delights of the heavenly planets, they are factually will-o'-the-wisps, or phantasmagoria
- Suta Gosvami continued: Vidura, the descendant of Bharata, was delighted to hear the story of the Lord, who, having assumed by His own divine potency the form of a boar, had enacted the sport of lifting the earth from the bottom of the ocean
- Takes delight in hellish enjoyment
- The conditioned living entity is satisfied in his own particular species of life; while deluded by the covering influence of the illusory energy, he feels little inclined to cast off his body, even when in hell, for he takes delight in hellish enjoyment
- The four brahmana sages (Kumaras) were nevertheless extremely delighted to behold Him (Lord Visnu), and they experienced a thrill throughout their bodies
- The four brahmana sages were nevertheless extremely delighted to behold Him, and they experienced a thrill throughout their bodies. They then spoke as follows to the Lord, who had revealed the multiglories of the SP through His internal potency, yogamaya
- The sages circumambulated the Supreme Lord, offered their obeisances and returned, extremely delighted at learning of the divine opulences of the Vaisnava
- Traveling in this way, Raghunatha Bhatta soon arrived at Jagannatha Puri. There he met Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with great delight and fell at His lotus feet
- When I was alone, I was selling this Bhagavata. All the school, college, I was very…, with great delight they were taking, at that time
- When Narada arrived in Dvaraka, he saw gardens and parks full of various flowers of different colors, and also orchards overloaded with a variety of fruits. Beautiful birds were chirping, and peacocks crowed delightfully
- When they (members of Yadu family and the women) understood that it was Pradyumna who was present, they received him with great delight
- When they saw Vidura return to the palace, all the inhabitants - Maharaja Yudhisthira, his younger brothers and others,all hurried to him in great delight. It so appeared that they had regained their consciousness after a long period
- With great delight and interest I have gone through your "Eight Verses in Praise of My Spiritual Master.'' The style is very nice and thoughtful
- With great delight they (all the inhabitants) all approached him (Vidura), as if life had returned to their bodies. They exchanged obeisances and welcomed each other with embraces