Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rapid | rapidly
Pages in category "Rapidly"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Arjuna's constant remembrance of the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krsna rapidly increased his devotion, and as a result all the trash in his thoughts subsided
- As my initiated disciple you must chant regularly sixteen rounds & follow the four restrictions. If you stick to these principles & chant the Holy Name avoiding the ten offenses you will become steady and rapidly advanced in KC
- I am so glad to hear how rapidly our New York center is expanding and how enthusiastic the devotees have become
- I am very glad that you have developed these nice sentiments and now you are living with other devotees. If you continue like this I am sure you will make rapid progress in Krishna Consciousness
- In highly educated circles of scholarly people in the universities they are taking interest very rapidly in our Krsna Consciousness movement
- Now it is your duty that you always must keep yourselves fit in Krishna's service. The formula is very simple and if you will follow undeviatingly then your rapid advancement in Krishna Consciousness is certain
- Now we are expanding very rapidly with so many centers throughout the world, and every day I am receiving not less than ten to fifteen important letters
- Simply follow the regular program of chanting 16 rounds of Hare Krishna Maha-mantra daily and abstain from illicit sex-life, meat-eating, gambling, and intoxication. In this way you will surely make rapid progress in Krishna Consciousness
- Sometimes there are other symptoms, like rubbing the two hands, clacking the teeth, clamping the lips, moving the eyebrows, scratching the arms, lowering the head, breathing rapidly, uttering strong words, nodding the head
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was running very rapidly, and the girl was only a short distance away. Just then Govinda caught the Lord in his arms and cried, "It is a woman singing"
- Sukhada means one who is always giving pleasure to Krishna. That you can do by engaging in His service 24 hours. Surely then He will be pleased and bestow upon you all blessings for making rapid advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- That is our very strength in spiritual life, and if you continue to do so, then your rapid advancement in Krishna Consciousness is certain. Read our books, attend classes and go for street Sankirtana and in this way engage yourself in Krishna's business
- The beginning of ecstatic love of Godhead is basically faith. There are many societies & associations of pure devotees, and if someone with just a little faith begins to associate with such societies, his advancement to pure devotional service is rapid
- The great saint Ambarisa Maharaj, although a responsible king, fixed his mind on Krsna, and similarly anyone who tries to fix his mind in this way will very rapidly make progress in successfully reviving his original Krsna consciousness
- The idea is, that the rapid advancement of the Hare Krsna Movement has threatened the foundation of Western Civilization. One American politician has remarked in this connection, that the Hare Krsna Movement is spreading like an epidemic
- To make rapid advancement in the cult of devotional service one should be very active and should persevere in executing the duties specified in the revealed scriptures and confirmed by the spiritual master
- When a child is in danger, he takes shelter of his mother or father. Similarly, a devotee is always under the shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but when he specifically sees some danger, he remembers the Lord very rapidly
- When a jnani takes to devotional service, he rapidly becomes superior to an ordinary jnani. Such an advanced person is described as jnana-vimukta-bhakti-parama
- When a man is angry he breathes very rapidly, and thus Rudra is represented in the air of life, or in the activities of breathing
- When one waters a garden, not only does the desired plant grow more rapidly, but the unwanted plants grow also
- When they saw Sati leaving alone very rapidly, thousands of Lord Siva's disciples, headed by Maniman and Mada, quickly followed her with his bull Nandi in front and accompanied by the Yaksas
- Yes, we can make rapid advancement in the company of devotees, if we leave the company of devotees then again we become rogues and rascals
- You must take the full responsibility to give them all guidance and facility for perfecting their lives in Krishna Consciousness. The trick is to keep everyone always engaged happily in Krishna's service, then they will advance rapidly