Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
railroad | railroad | rails | railway | railways | rail | railing | railings
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Train - vehicle (9 P)
Pages in category "Railway"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Jagadisa Pandita belonged to the village of Yasada-grama, in the district of Nadia near the Cakadaha railway station. His father, the son of Bhatta Narayana, was named Kamalaksa
- Jagannath Puri and Benares is not less than about eight hundred miles distance. So in those days there was no railway, no other conveyance. Caitanya Mahaprabhu had to travel through the jungles, and He came back to Jagannath Puri
- The holy place where Sundarananda lived is situated in the village known as Mahesapura, which is about fourteen miles east of the Majadiya railway station of the Eastern Railway from Calcutta to Burdwan
- The kuru-ksetra is a pilgrimage, dharma-ksetra. Still it is. There is a railway station of the name Kuruksetra, and that Kuruksetra place is very big field
- The Kuruksetra is still there. Everyone knows. There is a railway station of the name Kuruksetra and there is a place Kuruksetra. Now it is being developed by the government. So how you can explain Kuruksetra otherwise? Kuruksetra is a fact
- The Saksi-gopala temple is situated between the Khurda Road railway station and the Jagannatha Puri station. The Deity is not presently situated in Kataka, but when Nityananda Prabhu traveled there, the Deity was present
- The village Ambika-kalana, which is situated just across the river Ganges from Santipura, is two miles east of the Kalana-korta railway station, on the Eastern Railway. In Ambika-kalana there is a temple constructed by the zamindar of Burdwan
- The village of Kulina-grama is situated two miles from the railway station named Jaugrama on the Newcord line from Howrah to Burdwan
- There is a place named Danihata, near the Agradvipa railway station and Patuli in the district of Burdwan, where the Deity of Sri Gopinathaji is still situated. This Deity accepted Govinda Ghosa as His father