Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Radharani and the Gopis
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radharani and Candravali (3 P)
Pages in category "Radharani and the Gopis"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- After hearing all this, they (the gopis) became actually very sympathetic. Then all the gopis, including Radharani, proceeded further into the forest, until they could no longer see the moonlight
- After offering obeisances, all the gopis dispersed. Then Srimati Radharani came and appeared before Lord Krsna
- After Radharani saw Krsna, sometimes She was walking hither and thither, sometimes She was laughing, sometimes She was covering Her face, sometimes She was talking without any meaning, and sometimes She was praying to Her associate gopis
- All the gopis learn the art of dressing from Srimati Radharani, and even the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, and the wife of Lord Siva, Parvati, desire Her beauty and qualities
- Among all the gopis, Srimati Radharani is the most exalted. She is the most beautiful, the most qualified and, above all, the greatest lover of Krsna
- Among the gopis of Vrndavana, Srimati Radharani and another gopi are considered chief. But when we compare the gopis, it appears that Srimati Radharani is most important because Her real feature expresses the highest ecstasy of love
- Among the gopis, Srimati Radhika is the foremost. She surpasses all in beauty, in good qualities, in good fortune and, above all, in love
- Of all the gopis, Srimati Radharani is the chief. She is a jewel mine of ecstatic love and the source of all purified transcendental conjugal mellows
- Of the four kinds of separation, three (purva-raga, pravasa and mana) are celebrated in Srimati Radharani and the gopis. In Dvaraka, among the queens, feelings of prema-vaicittya are very prominent
- One gopi addressed Radharani thusly: "My dear Radharani, You are rebuking the sunshine unnecessarily, but I can understand that You are perspiring only because of Your becoming too lusty at seeing Krsna"
- One gopi said, "But after this (Radharani fell unconscious), when I offered Her some of Your chewed betel nut remnants, She immediately returned to consciousness with jubilant symptoms in Her body." This is an instance of alertness caused by tasting
- One should bathe there regularly and give up all material conceptions, taking shelter of Sri Radha and Her assistant gopis
- Radha is the beloved consort of Krsna, and She is the wealth of His life. Without Her, the gopis cannot give Him pleasure
- Radharani continued, "'Even Cupid does not know of Our very much weakened condition. What should I tell anyone? No one can understand another's difficulties"'
- Radharani continued, "'Our life is actually not under Our control, for youth will remain for two or three days and soon be finished. In this condition, O creator, what will be Our destination"'
- Radharani continued, "Nor can they understand the unhappiness within Me. They simply try to console Me repeatedly, saying, 'Dear friend, be patient'"
- Radharani is grown up, and Her character is equipoised. She is always deeply absorbed in ecstatic love and always feeling in the mood of a left-wing gopi
- Radharani trembled as She told one of the gopis, "Don't joke with this disappointing boy! Please ask Him not to approach Me, because He is always the cause of all grief for us"
- She (Radharani) always keeps Her hands on the shoulder of Her gopi friend, who represents Her youthful beauty
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared in the mood of Srimati Radharani, the best of the gopis
- Srimati Radharani is the topmost spiritual gem, and the other gopis - Lalita, Visakha and so on-are expansions of Her spiritual body
- The ecstasy of love experienced by the other gopis cannot be compared to that of Srimati Radharani
- The gopis continued, "She must have taken Krsna into the deep forest and told Him, 'My dear Krsna, I am now very tired. I cannot go any further. Please carry Me wherever You like.’'
- The parama-prestha-sakhis are eight in number, and in the ecstatic dealings of Krsna and Radha they side sometimes with Krsna and at other times with Radharani, just to create a situation in which it appears that they favor one against the other
- The personal associates of Radharani, the damsels of Vraja, are direct expansions of Her body
- The transcendental mellow relished by the gopis in Vraja is superexcellently featured in Srimati Radharani
- The unalloyed love of the gopis and Srimati Radharani is without any trace of material lust. The criterion of such transcendental love is that its only purpose is to satisfy Krsna