Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Position"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) shall first delineate the position of Radha and Krsna. From that description the glory of Lord Caitanya will be known
- If I deliberate on a way to taste it, I find that I hanker for the position of Radhika
- In order to taste them, Sri Krsna accepted the position of Srimati Radharani in the form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In this way, all the gopis pointed out the faults of the particular gopi who had been taken alone by Krsna. They said that this chief gopi, Radharani, must be very proud of Her position, thinking Herself the greatest of the gopis
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's emotions exactly corresponded to those of Srimati Radharani when She met Uddhava. The Lord always conceived of Himself in Her position and sometimes thought that He was Srimati Radharani Herself
- Sri Ramananda Raya then said, "I have thus briefly explained the original form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Now let me describe the position of Srimati Radharani"
- The intention of Lord Caitanya is to taste Krsna's sweetness in transcendental love. He does not care to think of Himself as Krsna, because He wants the position of Radharani. We should remember this
- The Lord Himself agreed to assume the position of Radharani in the form of Lord Sri Gauranga. He then relished the highest position of parakiya-rasa, as exhibited in the transcendental abode of Vraja