Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Maidservants"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura writes in this connection that Sri Radha-kunda is the most select place for those interested in advancing their devotional service in the wake of the lady friends (sakhis) and confidential serving maids (manjaris) of Radharani
- In the madhurya-rasa, characterized by conjugal love, one can become like Srimati Radharani or Her lady friends such as Lalita and Her serving maids (manjaris) like Rupa and Rati
- Living entities who are eager to return home to the transcendental kingdom of God, Goloka Vrndavana should take shelter of the confidential serving maids of Sri Radha and under their direction engage constantly in Her service
- Madhavidevi, the seventeenth of the prominent devotees, was the younger sister of Sikhi Mahiti. She is considered to have formerly been a maidservant of Srimati Radharani
- Radharani dasi means you are maidservant of Radharani. Don't think that you are maidservant of this world