Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Luster"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- After Her midday bath, Radharani takes another bath in the nectar of bodily luster, and She puts on the garment of shyness, which is Her black silk sari
- Agitated by tears, Srimati Radharani's eyes were tinged with red, just like the eastern horizon at sunrise. Her lips began to move with jubilation and lusty desire. Her eyebrows curved, and Her lotuslike face smiled mildly
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Seeing the luster of Her (Radharani's) complexion after Our pastimes together, I forget My own identity in happiness"
- One friend of Krsna informed Him, "My dear Mukunda, just after observing a bluish cloud in the sky, the lotus-eyed Radharani immediately began to remember You. And simply by observing this cloud She became lusty for Your association"
- Srimati Radharani's body is automatically perfumed, but when Her body is massaged with the scented paste of Lord Krsna's affection, Her entire body is doubly perfumed and made brilliant and lustrous
- Srimati Radharani's transcendental body is brilliant in luster and full of all transcendental fragrances. Lord Krsna's affection for Her is like a perfumed massage