Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Radharani's Body"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Actually My (Lord Caitanya's) body does not have a fair complexion. It only appears so because it has touched the body of Srimati Radharani. However, She does not touch anyone but the son of Nanda Maharaja
- Actually She has no desire to stop Krsna's endeavor to touch Her body with His hands, yet Srimati Radharani, whose thighs are like the trunk of a baby elephant, protests His advances and, sweetly smiling, admonishes Him
- After Her midday bath, Radharani takes another bath in the nectar of bodily luster, and She puts on the garment of shyness, which is Her black silk sari
- As soon as Radharani gets a chance to see Krsna, Her body is suddenly decorated with various ecstatic ornaments
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu is sometimes explained to be radha-bhava-dyuti-suvalita, or characterized by the emotions and bodily luster of Srimati Radharani. Gadadhara dasa is this dyuti, or luster
- Craftiness and covered anger constitute the arrangement of Her hair. The quality of anger due to jealousy is the silk garment covering Her body
- He (Gadadhara dasa) is stated to be the luster of the body of Srimati Radharani, just as Srila Gadadhara Pandita Gosvami is an incarnation of Srimati Radharani Herself
- Her (Radharani's) eyes are enchanted by the beauty of Lord Krsna, the enemy of Kamsa. Her body thrills in pleasure at His touch
- Her bodily complexion defeats the beauty of gold. Thus, let us all look upon the transcendental beauty of Srimati Radharani
- Her mind, senses and body are steeped in love for Krsna. She is Krsna's own energy, and She helps Him in His pastimes
- In the Padyavali, one constant companion of Radharani says, "My dear moon-faced Radharani, Your whole body appears to be very content, yet there are signs of tears in Your eyes
- In the same Padyavali there is the following description, which is taken as a sign of frustration in conjugal love. Srimati Radharani said, "Dear Mr. Cupid, please do not excite Me by throwing your arrows at My body
- Krsna is the transcendental male, and Radharani is the transcendental female. Therefore, to know the transcendental pleasure of loving Krsna, Lord Krsna Himself appeared as Lord Caitanya, accepting the emotions and bodily luster of Srimati Radharani
- Krsna said to Radharani, "My dear auspicious Radharani, Your body is the source of all beauty. Your red lips are softer than the sense of immortal sweetness, and Your face bears the aroma of a lotus flower"
- Krsna then took the meaning of vasa as fragrance and said, "My dear fortunate one (Radharani), I have just assumed this fragrance in order to be associated with Your body"
- One gopi gave a message to Krsna that Radharani, because of Her separation from Him and because of Her enchantment with the flavor of His flower garlands, was rolling on the ground, thereby bruising Her soft body
- One gopi said, "But after this (Radharani fell unconscious), when I offered Her some of Your chewed betel nut remnants, She immediately returned to consciousness with jubilant symptoms in Her body." This is an instance of alertness caused by tasting
- Radharani became so afflicted that the hue of Her body changed, & She immediately fell down upon the ground of Vrndavana. She had practically stopped breathing, but when She smelled the flavor of the flowers on the ground, She awoke in ecstasy and got up
- Radharani continued, "My dear friends, please hear Me. I have lost all providential strength. Without Krsna, My body, consciousness and mind, as well as all My senses, are useless"
- Radharani said, "My dear friend, as soon as I think of Krsna the cowherd boy attached to some other woman, I become stricken with fearfulness and the hairs on My body stand up. I must be very careful that Krsna will not see Me at such times"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then asked Svarupa Damodara, "Please speak of the ecstatic ornaments decorating the body of Srimati Radharani, by which She enchants the mind of Sri Govinda
- Srimati Radharani first smears Her body with the paste of Krsna's affection for Her. She then takes Her bath in the water of mercy
- Srimati Radharani is the topmost spiritual gem, and the other gopis - Lalita, Visakha and so on-are expansions of Her spiritual body
- Srimati Radharani's bedstead is pride itself, and it is situated in the abode of Her bodily aroma. She is always seated there thinking of Krsna's association
- Srimati Radharani's body is automatically perfumed, but when Her body is massaged with the scented paste of Lord Krsna's affection, Her entire body is doubly perfumed and made brilliant and lustrous
- Srimati Radharani's personal beauty is the reddish powder known as kunkuma, Her affection for Her associates is sandalwood pulp, and the sweetness of Her smile is camphor. All these, combined together, are smeared over Her body
- The ecstasy of love for Krsna is known as dhira and adhira, sober and restless. Such ecstasy constitutes the covering of Srimati Radharani's body, and it is adorned by camphor
- The flickering movements of Radharani's eyebrows could conquer the powerful bow of Cupid. To increase the joy of Her beloved, Her body was decorated with the ornaments of lalita alankara
- The love of the gopis for Krsna is full of transcendental ecstasy. It appears to be a brilliant jewel, and enlightened by such a transcendental jewel, Radharani's body is further perfumed and decorated with kunkuma
- The ornaments decorating Her body are the blazing ecstasies of goodness and the constantly existing ecstasies, headed by jubilation. All these ecstasies are the ornaments all over Her body
- The personal associates of Radharani, the damsels of Vraja, are direct expansions of Her body
- The transcendental ornaments of Radharani's body include the eight sattvikas, or transcendental symptoms, the thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, beginning with harsa, or jubilation in natural love, and the twenty bhavas, or ecstatic emotional ornaments
- The transcendental ornaments of Srimati Radharani's body include the eight sattvikas, or transcendental symptoms and the thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, beginning with harsa, or jubilation in natural love
- The transcendental ornaments of Srimati Radharani's body include the twenty bhavas, or ecstatic emotional ornaments
- Therefore, assuming Radharani's sentiments and bodily complexion, I shall descend to fulfill these three desires
- To know the transcendental pleasure of loving Krsna, Lord Krsna Himself appeared as Lord Caitanya, accepting the emotions and bodily luster of Srimati Radharani
- Trembling of the body was also exhibited by Radharani out of tribulation
- When similar symptoms were manifest in the body of Srimati Radharani, some of Her friends criticized Her: "My dear friend, You are blaming the flavor of the flowers for the tears in Your eyes"
- When Sri Krsna sees Srimati Radharani and wants to touch Her body, He prohibits Her from going to the spot where one can cross the river Yamuna
- When Srimati Radharani's body manifests the ornaments of many ecstatic symptoms, the ocean of Krsna's happiness immediately displays transcendental waves
- When Srimati Radharani’s body manifests the ornaments of many ecstatic symptoms, the ocean of Krsna's happiness immediately displays transcendental waves
- Whenever Srimati Radharani leaves Her house, She is always well dressed and attractive. It is Her womanly nature to attract Sri Krsna's attention, and upon seeing Her so attractively dressed, Sri Krsna desires to touch Her body