Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
quiet | quieted | quietly | quietness
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Quiet"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A devotee is always calm, quiet and patient, despite many distressful conditions
- After hearing the equivocal sonnet by Advaita Acarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu quietly smiled. "That is His order," He said. Then He fell silent
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu pacified the Bhattacarya, and when he was quieted, he offered many prayers to the Lord
- And by your quiet and humble attitude, you shall set the example of Vaisnava so that all may learn from you, and very soon their puffed-up attitude will disappear and they will come to you and seek your advice in matters
- He (a devotee) is always calm, quiet and patient, despite many distressful conditions. A devotee is also always kind to everyone, even to his enemy
- Here at Bhaktivedanta Manor the place is the nicest possible. It is calm and quiet and the village is neat and clean. I am daily walking in the morning with all devotees
- Saying this, Advaita Prabhu dances and loudly sings. Then at the next moment He quietly sits down
- She thought of Him in the calm and quiet atmosphere of Vrndavana, dressed as a cowherd boy. But at Kuruksetra He was in a royal dress and was accompanied by elephants, horses and crowds of men. Thus the atmosphere was not congenial for Their meeting
- Since I have come here to Letchmore Heath, I am improved in my health more than in India. The place is very calm and quiet. It is sufficiently spacious also. I walk within the village daily in the morning along with devotees and it is very pleasant
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura vehemently opposed the idea of constructing a temple in some quiet spot and leading a passive and uneventful life in the monastery
- The King replied, "Kasi Misra's house is exactly what you require. It is near the temple and is very secluded, calm and quiet"
- The materialistic way of life means to increase and create problems. That is not perfect human civilization. The perfect human civilization is that you have to sit very calmly, quietly, and philosophically think, "How to solve the problem?"
- The sex impulse is so strong that even if one is very learned, he becomes agitated in such circumstances. If this is the case, how can a young man in a nice park remain calm and quiet after seeing a beautiful young woman
- The spiritual master is there, the scripture is there, and God is there, within you and within me. The atmosphere is calm and quiet, we have a good boat and a good navigator, and the wind is blowing favorably. We should take our chance and cross the ocean
- There should be practical realization. What is that practical realization? Prasantatma. Prasantatma. The mind is calm and quiet, no more agitated by the attraction of this material encirclement