Category:Purity of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Purity of a Devotee of God"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- If we remain very sincere and pure in following the line laid down by the previous great acaryas, this Krishna Consciousness Movement will undoubtedly be accepted throughout the world as the only religion
- In the course of exchanging transcendental love of the highest purity, sometimes the subordinate devotee tries to predominate over the predominator
- It is by the mercy of all these Vaisnavas and gurus that I attempt to write about the pastimes and qualities of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Whether I know it or know not, it is for self-purification that I write this book
- The advantage for materialistic devotees is that they sometimes give up their material desires and become pure
- The more we offer obeisances to sannyasis, especially Vaisnava sannyasis, the more we diminish our offenses and purify our hearts. Only in a purified heart can krsna-prema awaken. This is the process of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult, the KC movement
- The pure heart of a devotee is never disturbed when he executes devotional service in the form of hearing, chanting, remembering, etc
- This is the sum and substance of transcendental writing. One must be an authorized Vaisnava, humble and pure. One should write transcendental literature to purify oneself, not for credit
- Transcendental writing one must be an authorized Vaisnava and should write to purify oneself, not for credit