Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Purification of the Heart
query: "purif* heart*"@5
Pages in category "Purification of the Heart"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- All glories to the holy names of Lord Krsna, which from the very beginning purify the heart and immediately liberate one
- Anyone from any part of the world who becomes well conversant in the science of Krsna becomes a pure devotee and a spiritual master for the general mass of people and may reclaim them by purification of heart
- As soon as we hear about Krsna attentively and try to assimilate it, then the purification of the heart begins
- As soon as your heart is purified, you'll be able to see God within yourself, within your heart
- By devotional service only does one's heart become completely purified from all material coverings like karma, jnana and yoga
- By transgressing the laws laid down in the sastras, one cannot become pure in heart. When one's heart is not purified, one acts according to the three material modes of nature
- If you kindly hear about Krsna and your heart becomes purified, the original dormant Krsna consciousness is immediately awakened
- If you sit down and write some article on Krsna, that means you have to concentrate on Krsna's activities or Krsna's devotees' activities, and that very process will purify your heart
- It purifies the heart of the living entity and helps him attain his spiritual identity. One who relates this transcendental narration will be liberated from all material bondage and will no longer have to wander within this material world
- Krsna consciousness is an art of changing our hearts by purification from the dust of material desires. We cannot stop our desires because as living entities, desiring is the component part of our constitution. But we can purify our desires
- Krsna is described in the Tenth Canto, and other nine cantos are specially meant for purifying the heart and understanding real Krsna, as it is described in the Bhagavad-gita
- Only in a purified heart can krsna-prema awaken
- Our Krishna Conscious movement is not a religious movement; it is a movement for purifying the heart
- Our philosophy is to purify the core of the heart from all dirty things. This is basic principle of our philosophy, ceto-darpana-marjanam, cleansing the core of the heart
- Prahlada Maharaja suffered greatly, but still he never forgot the lotus feet of the Lord. This is because a pure devotee of the Lord is so purified in his heart that he cannot leave the shelter of Lord Krsna in any circumstances
- Progress of meditation on the different limbs of the transcendental body of the Lord should be enhanced in proportion to the progress of purification of the heart
- Pure-in-heart transcendentalists know that although the living entity is very insignificant, he is part and parcel of the Absolute Truth and so has a proportionate measure of independence
- Purification of the heart by culture of knowledge or mystic yoga may be all right for the time being for an individual person, but it is like the cleansing of a small quantity of stagnant water by chemical processes
- Sacrifices prompted by desires should be stopped. However, sacrifice for the purification of one's heart or for advancement in the spiritual science should not be given up
- She became situated in knowledge due to realization of the Absolute Truth, her heart became purified, she became fully absorbed in meditation upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and all misgivings due to the modes of material nature disappeared
- Srutadeva said, "You (Krsna) remain far, far away from them. But for one who engages in Your devotional service and purifies his heart by constant chanting of Your holy name, You are very easily understood as his eternal, constant companion"
- The more we offer obeisances to sannyasis, especially Vaisnava sannyasis, the more we diminish our offenses and purify our hearts. Only in a purified heart can krsna-prema awaken. This is the process of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult, the KC movement
- The yogi should then sit on it very firmly and should practice yoga by controlling the mind and the senses, purifying the heart and fixing the mind on one point. BG 6.11-12 - 1972
- They can receive the conception of Your personality in their fully purified hearts because their minds are concentrated upon You
- This process, the chanting process, will purify our heart, our burning heart, and one will come to the understanding that "I am eternal servitor of the Supreme, Krsna"
- Those who are pure in heart - those who have surrendered everything unto the lotus feet of the Lord - remain aloof and separate from easygoing pseudo transcendentalists, while giving them all respects that they may demand
- When one engages himself in the nine processes of devotional service, one's heart becomes purified, and he immediately understands his relationship with Krsna
- Without Krsna consciousness, mere renunciation of fruitive activities does not actually purify the heart of a conditioned soul
- Without purification of heart, sannyasa is simply a disturbance to the social order