"knowledge by the pure"|"knowledge in purity"|"knowledge is the purest"|"pure and supreme knowledge"|"pure as transcendental knowledge"|"pure knowledge"|"pure transcendental knowledge"|"pure, transcendental knowledge"|"purest knowledge"|"very pure"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Pure Knowledge"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Actually there is no bondage or misery for the living entity, nor does he ever lose his pure knowledge. In his pure consciousness, when he thinks seriously about his position, he can understand that he is eternally subordinate to the mercy of the Supreme
- Anyone who, disregarding the pure Ganges, wishes to be purified instead by the filthy water flowing in a drain, cannot be successful. Similarly, one can successfully attain pure knowledge of the Absolute only by hearing from the pure Absolute Himself
- As long as one is under an impersonal understanding of the Absolute Truth, he is not in pure knowledge, but must still struggle for pure knowledge
- As long as one is under an impersonal understanding of the Absolute Truth, he is not in pure knowledge, but must still struggle for pure knowledge. Kleso 'dhikataras tesam avyaktasakta-cetasam - BG 12.5
- As soon as a person is awakened to the pure knowledge of understanding that he is an eternal servitor of the Lord, his own real position is revived
- Because the application of devotional service to Lord Vasudeva invites pure knowledge, it quickly detaches one from the material conception of life and thus revives one's normal condition of spiritual existence
- Bhagavad-gita as it is is pure knowledge, beginning with the first knowledge one has to understand, that he is not this body. Because this is the basic principle all ignorance: "I am this body." "I am American," "I am Indian," "I am brahmana,"
- Even pure knowledge does not look well unless it is complemented by transcendental devotional service. And what to speak of fruitive activities when they are devoid of devotional service?
- Even pure knowledge is insufficient if it is devoid of transcendental devotional service, Narada said. And what to speak of fruitive activities when they are devoid of devotional service? How can they be of any benefit to their performer?
- He (Sadananda Yogindra) defines ignorance (jada) as knowledge distinct from that of sat and asat. This is almost inconceivable, but it is a product of the three material qualities. Thus he considers anything other than pure knowledge to be material
- He who is situated in pure knowledge of the transcendence of the Supreme Personality of God is so protected in devotional service that material contaminations cannot touch him. BG 1972 purports
- In the Mayavada school of philosophy, discussions on pure knowledge can throw some light on the real nature of the Absolute Truth, but they are unable to fully reveal the esoteric and personal aspects of the Supreme Absolute Being
- In this world, there is nothing so sublime and pure as transcendental knowledge. Such knowledge is the mature fruit of all mysticism
- One can acquire pure knowledge only from the bona fide spiritual master and thereby avoid the delusion that the living entity is equal to Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- One has to acquire pure knowledge from the authorized scriptures. So-called speculative arguments about the Absolute Truth are therefore useless
- One's heart is always covered with the dust of materialism, but when one engages in devotional service and constantly chants Hare Krsna, the dust quickly clears, and one is elevated to the platform of pure knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- Only those who have passed their lives in practicing the regulative principles of religion, who have acted piously and have conquered sinful reactions can accept devotional service and gradually rise to the pure knowledge of the SPG. BG 1972 purports
- Only to those who are always engaged in devotional service out of transcendental love does He (the Lord) award the pure knowledge of devotion in love. In that way the devotee can reach Him easily in the ever-blissful kingdom of God. BG 1972 purports
- The Bhagavad-gita As It Is is pure knowledge. It tells us of our relationship as eternal spirit soul with the supersoul Lord Krishna the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The diseased condition in which he cannot understand his eternal relationship with Krsna is the contaminated stage, or maya. Since the gopis are on the platform of pure transcendental knowledge, their minds are always filled with Krsna consciousness
- The energy of the Lord called avidya is the bewildering factor of the conditioned souls. The material nature is called avidya, or ignorance, but to the devotees of the Lord engaged in pure devotional service, this energy becomes vidya, or pure knowledge
- The King replied: O great soul, Narada, my intelligence is entangled in fruitive activities; therefore I do not know the ultimate goal of life. Kindly instruct me in pure knowledge so that I can get out of the entanglement of fruitive activities
- The living entity, while executing devotional service or transcendental rituals after many, many births, may actually become situated in transcendental pure knowledge that the SP of Godhead is the ultimate goal of spiritual realization. BG 1972 purports
- The living entity, while executing devotional service or transcendental rituals after many, many births, may actually become situated in transcendental pure knowledge that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the ultimate goal of spiritual realization
- The Mayavadi philosophers think that without discriminating one cannot have pure knowledge
- The modern philosophers think that without discriminating one cannot have pure knowledge. For them this answer is given by the Supreme Lord. BG 1972 purports
- The real constitutional position of the living entity is that of subordination to the Supreme Lord, who is pure knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- The real constitutional position of the living entity is that of subordination to the Supreme Lord, who is pure knowledge. When one is deluded into separation from this pure knowledge, he becomes controlled by the illusory energy
- The spiritual master awakens the sleeping living entity to his original consciousness so that he can worship Lord Visnu. This is the purpose of diksa, or initiation. Initiation means receiving the pure knowledge of spiritual consciousness
- This external energy of the Lord covers up the pure knowledge of the living entities eternally existing with Him, but the covering is so constant that it appears that the conditioned soul is eternally ignorant
- This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion
- Those who are not in pure knowledge think that Krsna is a product of matter and that His body is material like ours (avajananti mam mudhah (BG 9.11)). In fact, however, Krsna is always aloof from this material world
- We must rise to the platform of pure knowledge, which is the pure realization that we are the eternal servitors of the SG & enjoyers of His transcendental pastimes. The Supreme Lord is the master-enjoyer of those pastimes, & we are the servitor-enjoyers
- What is that sublime and pure knowledge? It is the knowledge that we are part and parcel of God and that we are to dovetail our consciousness with the Supreme Consciousness. This is the purest knowledge in the material world
- When one is deluded into separation from this pure knowledge (that the constitutional position of the living entity is that of subordination to the God), he becomes controlled by illusory energy and cannot understand the SP of Godhead. BG 1972 purports
- When one is deluded into separation from this pure knowledge, he becomes controlled by the illusory energy and cannot understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When one is situated in pure, transcendental knowledge, one is situated in kaivalya. Therefore vasudeva also means kaivalya, a word which is generally used by impersonalists
- When pure knowledge is beyond all material affinity but is not dedicated to the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna), it does not appear very beautiful, although it is knowledge without a material tinge
- When uncontaminated pure knowledge is uncovered from the modes of material nature, the actual identity of the living entity is discovered: he is eternally a servitor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When Vyasadeva realized the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he saw the Lord along with His external potency, which covers the pure knowledge of the individual living entities
- When we speak of transcendental knowledge, we do so in terms of spiritual understanding. As such, there is nothing so sublime and pure as transcendental knowledge. BG 1972 purports