prostitute | prostitutes | prostitute's | prostitution
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Brothel (11 P)
Pages in category "Prostitute"
The following 205 pages are in this category, out of 205 total.
- A householder does not mean he gets license to legalize prostitution. That is not householder. Householder can simply have sex life to beget nice child, that's all, no more
- A prostitute has no reputation for good womanly qualities. Similarly, the tongue, which is given to the human being for chanting the Vedic hymns, will be considered a prostitute when engaged in chanting some mundane nonsense
- A woman who has no husband declares herself independent, which means that she becomes a prostitute. A prostitute generally dresses herself in various fashions intended to attract a man's attention to the lower part of her body
- After offering her obeisances to the tulasi plant and Haridasa Thakura, she sat down at the door. Hearing Haridasa Thakura chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, she also chanted, "O my Lord Hari, O my Lord Hari"
- After thus instructing the prostitute about the process of chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, Haridasa Thakura stood up and left, continuously chanting "Hari, Hari"
- Ajamila begot in the womb of the prostitute ten sons, the last of whom was called Narayana. At the time of Ajamila's death, when the order carriers of Yamaraja came to take him, he loudly called the name Narayana in fear because he was attached
- Ajamila said: Alas, being a servant of my senses, how degraded I became! I fell down from my position as a duly qualified brahmana and begot children in the womb of a prostitute
- Ajamila was a brahmana who because of bad association had given up all brahminical culture and religious principles. Becoming most fallen, he stole, drank and performed other abominable acts. He even kept a prostitute
- Ajamila, a qualified brahmana youth, lost all his brahminical qualities because of his association with a prostitute, but he was ultimately saved because he had begun the process of bhakti-yoga
- Alas, all condemnation upon me! I acted so sinfully that I degraded my family tradition. Indeed, I gave up my chaste and beautiful young wife to have sexual intercourse with a fallen prostitute accustomed to drinking wine. All condemnation upon me
- Although born of a brahmana family, this rascal, bereft of intelligence because of the prostitute's association, earned money somehow or other, regardless of whether properly or improperly, and used it to maintain the prostitute's sons and daughters
- Although it is called "legalized prostitution," there is no difference between prostitution and married life, but there is some control. People become responsible. By responsible life, they can make advance. Irresponsible life will not help
- Although Maya came there at dead of night, very beautiful, attractive dress, attractive feature, attractive words - this is maya - so he (Haridasa Thakura) was not allured. Rather, the vesya, or the prostitute, became converted into a Vaisnavi
- Although very enlightened, Kasyapa, the great sage, became a victim of his prostitute wife. Such is the strong force of material energy
- Among the prostitutes, one attractive young girl was selected. She promised, "I shall attract the mind of Haridasa Thakura, within three days"
- Amsterdam is a place simply for prostitutes
- Another gopi said, "It is an unreasonable hope for us to expect Krsna to come back to Vrndavana. We should try instead to be happy in disappointment. Even Pingala, the great prostitute, said that disappointment is the greatest pleasure"
- Arjuna went to heavenly planet. And there the heavenly prostitute came to Arjuna. She's prostitute. So when Arjuna refused, that... His father is Indra... So Arjuna said that "You have connection with my father. Therefore you are my mother"
- At night the prostitute, after dressing herself most attractively, went to the cottage of Haridasa Thakura with great jubilation
- At the same time, many hundreds of well-known prostitutes began to proceed on various vehicles. They were all very eager to meet the Lord, and their beautiful faces were decorated with dazzling earrings, which enhanced the beauty of their foreheads
- Bad money drives away good money. Instead of paper currency, actual gold coins should be used for exchange, and this will stop prostitution of gold
- Because the prostitute was not married to Ajamila, her sons were not Ajamila's sons. They were all sons of the prostitute. Therefore, at least still in India, a prostitute's son has no position in the society
- Bilvamangala Thakura had been an advanced devotee in his previous life, but in his next life he became greatly fallen and was attached to a prostitute
- Bilvamangala Thakura. He was a South Indian brahmana, very rich brahmana. But by bad association or something like that, he became a very staunch prostitute hunter. So he engaged all his income, money, everything, after one prostitute
- Both the sudra and the prostitute were drunk. The prostitute's eyes were rolling in intoxication, and her dress had become loose. Such was the condition in which Ajamila saw them
- By inducing a prostitute to disturb Haridasa Thakura, Ramacandra Khan caused a seed of offense at his lotus feet to germinate. This seed later became a tree, and when it fructified, Ramacandra Khan ate its fruits
- By no means could he find any fault in the character of Haridasa Thakura. Therefore he called for local prostitutes and began a plan to discredit His Holiness
- By no means could Ramacandra Khan find any fault in the character of Haridasa Thakura. Therefore he called for local prostitutes and began a plan to discredit His Holiness
- By the woman's dress, one will understand who is she - whether she is living with her husband, whether she is widow, whether she is unmarried, or whether her husband is out of home, or whether she is prostitute. The culture is so nice, simply by the dress
- Even the low-born candalas and those who are born in a family of unbelievers, and even the prostitutes, shall attain perfection of life if they take shelter of unalloyed devotional service to Me
- Every one of them (father, grandfather, teacher, prostitutes and candalas) was properly greeted by the Lord in terms of rank and position
- Everyone was eulogizing Haridasa Thakura, such a great devotee. So the zamindar, the village zamindar, he became very much envious. So he employed one prostitute to pollute Haridasa Thakura
- Exposing part of her body to his view, she sat down on the threshold of the door and spoke to him in very sweet words
- Family woman and prostitute are different
- Following in the footsteps of Maharaja Pariksit, it is the duty of all executive heads of states to see that the principles of irreligion, namely pride, illicit female association or prostitution, intoxication and falsity, are checked by all means
- Food prepared by an unclean, sinful man or woman, especially a prostitute, is extremely infectious. Ajamila ate such food, and therefore he was subject to be punished by Yamaraja
- Free mingling with women has never been possible in India, but for one who wanted to associate with society girls, they were available in a district of prostitutes
- Haridasa Thakura also spoke with a young woman, a prostitute, in the dead of night, but the woman could not deviate his mind. Instead, she became a Vaisnavi, a pure devotee, by the benediction of Haridasa Thakura
- Haridasa Thakura informed her "Today it will be possible for me to finish my chanting. Then I shall satisfy all your desires"
- Haridasa Thakura replied, "Immediately go home and distribute to the brahmanas whatever property you have. Then come back to this room and stay here forever in Krsna consciousness"
- Haridasa Thakura was strictly renounced, and thus Ramacandra Khan called for prostitutes because prostitutes know how to break a man's vow of celibacy by their feminine influence and thus pollute a mendicant or a person engaged in devotional life
- Haridasa Thakura's instruction that the prostitute should distribute to the brahmanas all the property she had at home is very significant
- He (a brahmana who was suffering from leprosy) desired to enjoy the company of a prostitute, and therefore his wife went to her and became her maidservant, just to draw her attention for his service
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) allotted some place for Kali but in fact Kali could not find such places in the world at all because Maharaja Pariksit was strictly vigilant to see that there were no places for gambling, drinking, prostitution and animal slaughter
- He irresponsibly spent his long lifetime transgressing all the rules and regulations of the holy scripture, living extravagantly and eating food prepared by a prostitute. Therefore he is full of sins. He is unclean and is addicted to forbidden activities
- He went to the prostitute, and she was astonished: "Well, Bilvamaṅgala" - his name was Bilvamaṅgala - "how do you dare to come here like this?" Oh, he described, "Yes. I did this, I did this, I did this, I did this." Oh, the prostitute was astonished
- Hearing this news, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, He has done very well by no longer standing at the Simha-dvara gate. Such begging of alms resembles the behavior of a prostitute
- Hearing this, the prostitute remained sitting there while Haridasa Thakura chanted on his beads until the light of morning appeared
- Her name was Cintamani. So the prostitute said, "My dear Bilvamangala, if you have got so intense love for me, oh, had it been for God, for Krsna, how would have been, your life, sublime." Oh, that struck him: "Yes." He at once left
- Here is a person coming near. He will give me something. This person gave me something last night. Now another person is coming near. He may give me something
- Here they marry today and tomorrow divorce. No meaning of marriage. Simply prostitution
- I am eager to be united with you. My mind is greedy for this. If I don't obtain you, I shall not be able to keep my body and soul together
- If a chaste woman's husband is fallen, it is recommended that she give up his association. Giving up the association of her husband does not mean, however, that a woman should marry again and thus indulge in prostitution
- If a man becomes the husband of a prostitute, he cannot be happy, and similarly one who follows the dictations of material intelligence and material consciousness will never be happy
- If there is enough milk, enough grains, enough fruit, enough cotton, enough silk and enough jewels, then why do the people need cinemas, houses of prostitution, slaughterhouses, etc
- Illicit sex is not possible with a chaste or aristocratic woman, but only with unchaste sudras. The more society allows prostitution and illicit sex, the more impetus it gives to cheaters, thieves, plunderers, drunkards and gamblers
- In Calcutta in our childhood I have seen many big, big prostitutes, Vaisnavi
- In Calcutta, there is a big temple. It is called Kaca-Kamini's temple. Kaca-Kamini means she was a prostitute, but she was kept by a very big businessman who was dealing in glass, mirrors and all...
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says, "O son of Prtha, even the low-born candalas and those who are born in a family of unbelievers, and even the prostitutes, shall attain perfection of life if they take shelter of unalloyed devotional service to Me"
- In the city known as Kanyakubja there was a brahmana named Ajamila who married a prostitute maidservant and lost all his brahminical qualities because of the association of that low-class woman
- In the Vedic society prostitutes are allowed
- In this age our only business is to mix with prostitute. Just see our position. How much fallen they should be. There is open market for prostitution. This is modern civilization
- In this connection, Sukadeva Gosvami speaks in the Sixth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, 2nd Chapter, 17th verse, about the story of Ajamila, who began life as a fine and dutiful brahmana but in his young manhood became wholly corrupted by a prostitute
- In Vedic society no girl was allowed to remain independent and unmarried. Independence for women means they become like prostitutes, struggling to capture some man who will take care of her
- Independence for women means they become like prostitutes, struggling to capture some man who will take care of her. In this way the so called independent woman has to work very hard to make herself attractive by artificially wearing cosmetics
- It appears that the prostitutes of Dvaraka, who were so eager to meet the Lord, were all His unalloyed devotees, and thus they were all on the path of salvation
- It is better that prostitutes be available in the marketplace so that the sanctity of society can be maintained. It is better to maintain a class of prostitutes than to encourage prostitutes within society
- It is psychologically very natural that a prostitute does not care for her paramour as soon as he loses his money
- It is psychologically very natural that a prostitute does not care for her paramour as soon as he loses his money. Similarly, when the citizens find that a government is incapable of giving them full protection, they leave the country
- It is understood herewith that even in those days, about five thousand years ago, there were prostitutes in a city like Dvaraka, where Lord Krsna resided. This means that prostitutes are necessary citizens for the proper upkeep of society
- It is understood that even in those days, about five thousand years ago, there were prostitutes in a city like Dvaraka, where Lord Krsna resided. This means that prostitutes are necessary citizens for the proper upkeep of society
- It was a momentous hour for the Thakura (Bilvamangala), and he took a turn towards spiritual realization by the words of a prostitute (Cintamani)
- Maharaja Pariksit, thus being petitioned by the personality of Kali, gave him permission to reside in places where gambling, drinking, prostitution and animal slaughter were performed
- Maitreya said: Diti was thus informed by her husband, but she was pressed by Cupid for sexual satisfaction. She caught hold of the clothing of the great brahmana sage, just like a shameless public prostitute
- Many hundreds of well-known prostitutes began to proceed on various vehicles. They were all very eager to meet the Lord (Krsna), and their beautiful faces were decorated with dazzling earrings, which enhanced the beauty of their foreheads
- Many hundreds of well-known prostitutes began to proceed on various vehicles. They were all very eager to meet the Lord, and their beautiful faces were decorated with dazzling earrings, which enhanced the beauty of their foreheads
- Material nature has been described as the prostitute, and we are trying to become the husband of the prostitute
- Material nature, has been described as the prostitute, and we are trying to become the husband of the prostitute. Has anyone become happy by becoming husband of a prostitute?
- Men who are not satisfied at home require such concessions, and if there is no prostitute, then such low men will induce others into prostitution
- Miniskirt, trying to show the private part and people will be attracted and she will be happy. This is regular prostitution. Regular prostitution. Still they are not getting husband
- Mitra and Varuna chanced to meet Urvasi, the most beautiful prostitute of the heavenly kingdom, and they became lusty. Because they were great saints, they tried to control their lust, but they could not do so, and thus they discharged semen
- Mixed with the mode of passion, the unsteady intelligence of every living entity is like a prostitute who changes dresses just to attract one's attention
- Modern administrators want to issue licenses for gambling houses, wine & other intoxicating drug houses, brothels, hotel prostitution & cinema houses, & falsity in every dealing, even in their own, at the same time to drive out corruption from the state
- Narada Muni had also spoken of a man who is the husband of the prostitute. The Haryasvas understood this as follows. If one becomes the husband of a prostitute, he loses all independence
- Narada Muni had described a woman who is a professional prostitute. The Haryasvas understood the identity of this woman
- Next there appeared (from the ocean of milk) the Apsaras (who are used as prostitutes on the heavenly planets). They were fully decorated with golden ornaments and lockets and were dressed in fine and attractive clothing
- Not at home sex, but "Let us go to the prostitute, go to the naked dance." They have no other ideas. Punah punas carvita-carvananam. These class of men cannot take to Krsna consciousness
- Not that I collect tax and I engage it in my sense gratification; I employ three hundred prostitutes for dancing before me. This is the cause of falling down of monarchy system. Therefore people are in democracy
- Now, at the present moment, education means you learn technology and learn how to earn money, and then, after earning money, you spend it for sense gratification: eating meat, eating wine, going to the brothel, prostitute
- On the very day Ramacandra Khan was planning his intrigue against me, I would have left this place immediately, but because you came to me I stayed here for three days to deliver you
- On the way home, he came upon a sudra, a very lusty, fourth-class man, who was shamelessly embracing and kissing a prostitute. The sudra was smiling, singing and enjoying as if this were proper behavior
- One can understand by seeing the dress that she is unmarried girl. One can see simply by the dress that she is married wife. One can see by the dress that she is widow. One can see by the dress that she is prostitute. So dress is so important
- One may try to leave Him, but He is not going to leave you. Once come, "No, sir, you cannot go out." Just like our Ajamila. He was devotee in the beginning, and later on, by bad association of prostitute, he fell. But Krsna took him at the end
- Pingala was a prostitute who said, "To hope against hope produces only misery. Utter hopelessness is the greatest happiness"
- Prostitute hunting is so abominable that the desire for sex with a prostitute can ruin one's character, destroy one's exalted position and plunder all one's money. Therefore illicit sex is strictly prohibited
- Prostitute, unchaste, pumscali. Another name is pumscali. Those who are, I mean to say, moved by another person, they are called pumscali. They become captivated by another person. So they, another name is prostitute
- Public leaders may be less qualified in academic qualifications, but it is necessary primarily that they be free from the contamination of the four disqualifications, namely gambling, drinking, prostitution and animal slaughter
- Ramacandra Khan said to the prostitute, "My constable will go with you so that as soon as he sees you with Haridasa Thakura, immediately he will arrest him and bring both of you to me"
- Ramacandra Khan said to the prostitutes, "There is a mendicant named Haridasa Thakura. All of you devise a way to deviate him from his vows of austerity"
- Ramacandra Khan, who was envious of Haridasa Thakura, sent a professional prostitute to attempt to defame him, but by the mercy of Haridasa Thakura, even the prostitute was delivered
- Seeing the sublime character of the prostitute, everyone was astonished. Everyone glorified the influence of Haridasa Thakura and offered him obeisances
- Sex life with one's wife is equal to prostitution if the regulations are not properly followed
- Sex will not be allowed unrestricted intermingling of men and women and prostitution, brothels. That state has to stop. In this way whole thing can be revolutionized, and the society will be completely in human civilization and God consciousness
- Sex, of course, is allowed in married life, but prostitution is prohibited because all our activities are ultimately aimed at liberation, at freedom from the clutches of material existence
- She said, "Because I have taken the profession of a prostitute, I have performed unlimited sinful acts. My lord, be merciful to me. Deliver my fallen soul"
- She worshiped the tulasi plant, following in the footsteps of her spiritual master. Instead of eating regularly, she chewed whatever food she received as alms, and if nothing was supplied she would fast
- Sri Bilvamangala Thakura, a great acarya of the Visnu Svami Vaisnava sect, in his householder life was overly attached to a prostitute who happened to be a devotee of the Lord
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smilingly replied, "One who does not accept the svami (husband) as an authority I consider a prostitute"
- Stalwart, highly advanced Vaisnava devotees are not interested in seeing prostitutes, but when a prostitute or any other fallen soul becomes a Vaisnava, stalwart Vaisnavas are interested in seeing them
- Suta Gosvami said: Maharaja Pariksit, thus being petitioned by the personality of Kali, gave him permission to reside in places where gambling, drinking, prostitution and animal slaughter were performed
- Taking advantage of this situation, he always thought of the prostitute, and within a short time he took her as a servant in his house and abandoned all the regulative principles of a brahmana
- The age of Kali began with gold standardization, and therefore falsity, intoxication, animal slaughter and prostitution are rampant all over the world, and the saner section is eager to drive out corruption
- The basic principles of irreligiosity, such as pride, prostitution, intoxication and falsehood, counteract the four principles of religion, namely austerity, cleanliness, mercy and truthfulness
- The brahmana desired to enjoy the company of a prostitute, and therefore his wife went to her and became her maidservant, just to draw her attention for his service
- The difference between a married wife and a public prostitute is that one is restrained in sex life by the rules and regulations of the scriptures, whereas the other is unrestricted in sex life and is conducted solely by the strong sex urge
- The divorce act is encouraging prostitution, and this should be abolished
- The four things are Kali's disciple, friends. So one friend is this meat-eating problem, the butchers, Kali's friends. And the liquor distiller, he's also Kali's friend. And the gamblers or the gambling house maintainer. And prostitute house maintainer
- The gopis said, "If You (Krsna) accuse us, however, of encouraging prostitution, then we can only ask, Where is that woman within these three worlds who is not captivated by Your beauty and the rhythmic songs vibrated by Your transcendental flute?"
- The gopis, even up to the point of becoming prostitute - for Krsna. So for Krsna's sake we have to accept any nonsense type of business. Or on the highest grade. Anything. But for Krsna we have to do that
- The intelligence engaged to attract a man to the lower part of the body is the intelligence of a professional prostitute
- The intelligence of a living entity who does not turn his attention toward Krsna or the Krsna consciousness movement simply changes dresses like a prostitute. What is the benefit of such foolish intelligence?
- The more society allows prostitution and illicit sex, the more impetus it gives to cheaters, thieves, plunderers, drunkards and gamblers
- The next night, when the prostitute came again, Haridasa Thakura gave her many assurances
- The night ended while Haridasa Thakura was chanting, but by his association the mind of the prostitute had changed
- The order carriers of Yamaraja were snatching the soul from the core of the heart of Ajamila, the husband of the prostitute, but with resounding voices the messengers of Lord Visnu, the Visnudutas, forbade them to do so
- The personality of Kali became gold-standardized. According to Srimad-Bhagavatam, gold encourages falsity, intoxication, prostitution, envy and enmity. Even a gold-standard exchange and currency is bad
- The personality of Kali was given permission to live in four places particularly mentioned by the King (Pariksit), namely the place of gambling, the place of prostitution, the place of drinking and the place of animal slaughter
- The professional prostitutes jubilantly smeared these liquid substances on the bodies of the men, and the men reciprocated in the same way. All the liquid substances had been mixed with turmeric and saffron, and their color was a lustrous yellow
- The prostitute (Mayadevi) by eating frugally and fasting she conquered her senses, and as soon as her senses were controlled, symptoms of love of Godhead appeared in her person
- The prostitute (vesya) had earned money by questionable means, and therefore Haridasa Thakura advised her to distribute to the brahmanas whatever she possessed
- The prostitute became a celebrated devotee. She became very advanced in spiritual life, and many stalwart Vaisnavas would come to see her
- The prostitute replied, "First let me have union with him once; then the second time I shall take your constable with me to arrest him"
- The prostitute returned to Ramacandra Khan and informed him of what had happened. The next day she came earlier, at the beginning of the evening, and stayed with Haridasa Thakura
- The prostitute said, "Kindly act as my spiritual master. Instruct me in my duty, by which I can get relief from material existence"
- The prostitute shaved her head clean in accordance with Vaisnava principles and stayed in that room wearing only one cloth
- The prostitute will not only abuse the paramour but his father, mother, family, everything, culture
- The prostitute, now purified, fell at the lotus feet of Haridasa Thakura and confessed that Ramacandra Khan had appointed her to pollute him
- The pure devotee Haridasa Thakura was never disturbed, even when all such allurements were offered by a prostitute
- The same thing here. Just like prostitute, they are going to the club. The father is going also; the son is going. And the prostitute is the same. Everywhere, this material happiness, wine, women...
- The state should categorically stop all sorts of gambling, drinking, prostitution and falsity. The state which wants to eradicate corruption by majority may introduce the principles of religion in the following manner
- The sudra, his arm decorated with turmeric powder, was embracing the prostitute. When Ajamila saw her, the dormant lusty desires in his heart awakened, and in illusion he fell under their control
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, in the form of Mohini, told the demons: O sons of Kasyapa Muni, I am only a prostitute. How is it that you have so much faith in Me? A learned person never puts his faith in a woman
- The tongue, which is given to the human being for chanting the Vedic hymns, will be considered a prostitute when engaged in chanting some mundane nonsense
- The victimized Ajamila engaged in sinful acts in her association because his intelligence was pierced by the lustful glance of the prostitute. He even gave up the company of his very beautiful young wife, who came from a very respectable brahmana family
- The wife of a brahmana suffering from leprosy manifested herself as the topmost of all chaste women by serving a prostitute to satisfy her husband
- There are prostitution of three things: prostitution of the tongue, prostitution of the belly, and prostitution of the genital
- There is always someone who wants to go to a prostitute for illicit sex, to a hotel to eat meat and drink wine, or to a gambling club to enjoy so-called sports. All these propensities are already within the hearts of the living entities
- There was a prostitute whose charges was one lakh of pieces of diamond. It doesn't matter, a big diamond or small diamond. That was her charges. So one man was suffering from leprosy
- There were prostitutes in human society even in Lord Krsna's time, for it is said that the prostitutes of Dvaraka City came forth to receive the Lord. Although they were prostitutes, they were also devotees of Krsna
- There were soldiers bedecked with golden armor, servants bearing betel nut, and many well-known and beautiful prostitutes
- Thereafter, the prostitute distributed to the brahmanas whatever household possessions she had, following the order of her spiritual master
- They (social literary men, scientists, mundane poets) take pleasure in a place where rejected subject matters are thrown. According to Svami Sridhara, this is the pleasure of the prostitute-hunters
- This artificial inflation of currency by the authorities encourages prostitution of the state economy. The price of commodities becomes artificially inflated because of bad money, or artificial currency notes
- This is Kali-yuga. Now this adulteration, prostitution, is common affair, common affair. Nobody sees other's wife as his mother, nobody. And neither the woman sees other's husband as father
- This peculiarity in Krsna was visible when Kamsa was insulting Maharaj Nanda, and Vasudeva asking Krsna's assistance in killing Kamsa. Krsna was glancing over Kamsa with longing eyes, just like a prostitute, and He was just preparing to jump at the King
- Those who are addicted to these irreligious habits (gambling, drinking, prostitution and falsity) may be regulated by the injunctions of the scripture. In no circumstances should they be encouraged by any state
- Thus Ajamila began spending whatever money he had inherited from his father to satisfy the prostitute with various material presentations so that she would remain pleased with him. He gave up all his brahminical activities to satisfy the prostitute
- Thus the prostitute became a celebrated devotee. She became very advanced in spiritual life, and many stalwart Vaisnavas would come to see her
- To drive out corruption from the state we must organize society to accept the principles of religion - austerity, cleanliness, mercy & truthfulness - & to make the condition favorable we must close all places of gambling, drinking, prostitution & falsity
- To make the best use of a bad bargain, the personality of Kali may be transferred to places of gambling, drinking, prostitution and slaughterhouses, if there are any places like that
- To receive the Lord Sri Krsna there were all grades of population, beginning from Vasudeva, Ugrasena and Garga Muni - the father, grandfather and teacher - down to the prostitutes and candalas, who are accustomed to eat dogs
- Today Haridasa Thakura has promised to enjoy with me. Tomorrow certainly I shall have union with him
- Tomorrow I will surely finish, and my vow will be fulfilled. Then it will be possible for me to enjoy with you in full freedom
- We find that Haridasa Thakura strictly followed his regulative principle of chanting 300,000 names. Thus when the prostitute became restless, he informed her that first he had to finish his chanting and then he would be able to satisfy her
- We have made such a civilization that no responsibility for marriage. Let the girls become prostitutes and enjoy and go away. Horrible civilization
- We may not hate even the prostitutes if they are devotees of the Lord. Even to date there are many prostitutes in great cities of India who are sincere devotees of the Lord
- We should not try to put our spiritual master in a position that he has to reclaim me from prostitute's house. But he has to do it. Because he accepts his disciple, he has got the responsibility like that
- We want to close these places of sinful life: brothels, illegitimate sense gratification, sex relationship, prostitution. If we are embarrassed with this sinful life, there is no possibility of becoming again acyuta. We remain fallen. We remain fallen
- Were it not for my past devotional service, how could I, a most unclean keeper of a prostitute, have gotten an opportunity to chant the holy name of Vaikunthapati when I was just ready to die? Certainly it could not have been possible
- When one is ashamed of an abominable action, one naturally becomes down-faced. Diti came to her senses after the abominable sexual intercourse with her husband. Such sexual intercourse is condemned as prostitution
- When she saw that it was morning, the prostitute stood up and left. Coming before Ramacandra Khan, she informed him of all the news
- When Thakura Haridasa was tempted by a public prostitute at the dead of night, he avoided the allurement because of his perfection in Krsna consciousness. That is the difference between a Krsna conscious person and others
- When the demigods from the heavenly planets failed to shower rain, Rsyasrnga was appointed the priest for performing a sacrifice, after being brought from the forest by the allurement of prostitutes, who danced, staged theatrical performances
- When the night came to an end, the prostitute was restless. Seeing this, Haridasa Thakura spoke to her as follows
- When the prostitute agreed to associate with him (a brahmana who was suffering from leprosy), the wife brought her the leprotic husband
- When there is actual gold currency in the form of coins, the influence of gold in producing falsity, prostitution, etc., will automatically cease. There will be no need of an anticorruption ministry for another term of prostitution and falsity of purpose
- While traveling along the public way, Ajamila came upon a fourth-class man and a prostitute, who are vividly described here. Drunkenness was sometimes manifest even in bygone ages, although not very frequently
- With faith and reverence the prostitute associated with Haridasa Thakura, who personally treated her material disease by chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- Women in general should not be trusted, and what to speak of a woman loitering like a prostitute?
- Women should be taken care of - as daughter, as wife, as mother. Bas. No freedom. Then prostitution. Then spoiled the whole thing. Unwanted children, contraceptive, abortion. Very dangerous