Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
proclaim | proclaimed | proclaiming | proclaims | proclamation
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Proclaim"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Acceptance of cheap gods or incarnations of God is actually atheism. It is to be concluded, therefore, that those who worship demigods or self-proclaimed incarnations of God are all atheists
- Another gopi spoke thus to her friends about Krsna: "Dear friend, our Vrndavana is proclaiming the glories of this entire earth because this planet is glorified by the lotus footprints of the son of Devaki"
- In the assembly of Kurus, when Sisupala spoke against Krsna's being elected president of the assembly, Bhisma supported Him and proclaimed Him to be the Supreme God
- It has been seen that a so-called devotee proclaims himself a follower of Nanda, Yasoda or the gopis, while at the same time his abominable attraction for mundane sex life is visible
- Many may claim that in the modern age material scientists have helped increase agricultural yield. But we fearlessly proclaim that it is precisely such atheistic views that have brought the world to the present acute food crisis
- Mayavadis proclaim that there is no separate existence outside the impersonal Brahman and that the feeling of separation is maya, or an illusion, by which one considers a rope to be a snake
- The incarnations of God are determined by authentic sastras and not by popular votes of foolish fanatics. Because Lord Caitanya was an incarnation of God in fact, foolish fanatics have proclaimed so many so-called incarnations
- The knowledge explained in this chapter (BG 14) is proclaimed by the Supreme Lord to be superior to the knowledge given so far in other chapters
- The Lord has proclaimed that the materialists, who desire material enjoyment and thus seek the favor of different demigods, as above mentioned, are not in control of their senses and so give themselves to nonsense
- The Mayavadis proclaim that there is no separate existence outside the impersonal Brahman and that the feeling of separation is maya, or an illusion, by which one considers a rope to be a snake
- The Mayor has publicly proclaimed that I have done something wonderful, and practically speaking, they realize that before I went to the western countries no one there knew about Vrindaban
- The present democratic government is proclaimed to be a people's government, a government by the people and for the people, but this type of government is not sanctioned by the Vedas
- The scriptures proclaim
- The scriptures proclaim that Lord Krsna previously descended to take away the burden of the earth
- They (the brahmanas) could hear transcendental vibrations in the sky proclaiming the appearance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- This compromising spirit of Vyasadeva is directly condemned by Narada, who advises him to directly proclaim that the prime necessity of human life is to realize one's eternal relation with the Lord and thus surrender unto Him without delay
- We perform philanthropic work, thinking that we are the friends of human society. Someone may proclaim himself to be a very good national worker, the best friend of the people and of the country, but actually he cannot be the greatest friend of everyone
- When he (Arjuna) appeared as the son of Kunti, his future greatness was proclaimed by air messages