Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
procedure | procedural | procedures
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Procedure"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- According to Vedic injunction, women are not allowed to undergo the purificatory process of initiation by the sacred thread, nor are they advised to undergo the strict disciplinary procedures
- Another important procedure is that the most exalted personality in the assembly of such a sacrificial ceremony is first offered worship
- I think in ordinary administration the presidents of different centers may consult amongst themselves and make certain general procedures by mutual agreement. But when there is some more important factor, that must be referred to me
- If I earn money, then how to invest it to make it double? Then how to keep it? Which bank I shall keep it so that my money will be safe? How I shall distribute it? So abhadra. Abhadra means the whole procedure is simply abominable
- In the pursuit of self-realization, one has to follow many rules and regulations to control the mind and the senses and to concentrate the mind on the self. All these procedures are very difficult, bitter like poison
- In this age of Kali Yuga it is not possible to faithfully follow the procedures of Hatha Yoga because our minds are too restless and our lives are very brief
- The cowherd boys said, "You (the brahmanas) are the most respectable brahmanas within the human society, and you are expected to know all the principles of religious procedure"
- The new procedures you are instituting on Sankirtana Party are very encouraging to me. The opportunities for expanding the Sankirtana Movement are unlimited
- The procedure for counting begins with the lower right hand and goes to the upper right hand, the upper left hand, and the lower left hand. Lord Visnu is named according to the order of the weapons He holds in His hands
- The procedure under which animal sacrifice is allowed in the scriptures is good both for the animal sacrificed and the animal-eaters
- The purport of this description is that the second-class devotee has firm faith in the procedure of devotional service unto Krsna, but he may sometimes fail to offer arguments and decisions on the strength of revealed scripture to an opposing party
- The so-called institution of free love marriage is ruining the human society and it is our duty to reestablish the correct procedure of human life by encouraging our disciples who wish to marry to enter into a contract of spiritual wedlock
- There are different procedures and rules and regulations which are followed in temples of Visnu, and devotees go there and see the Deity, the vigraha, and spiritually enjoy the form because all of the Deities are benevolent
- There are various details to be observed in the performance of sacrifices. They are known kratu, the sacrifice itself; and dharma, the procedures. All these are for satisfying Krsna
- They (the Vaisnavas) know very well the ceremonials called diksa, pasu-samstha and sautramani. One is permitted to take food after the procedure of diksa and before the animal sacrificial ceremony and the sautramani
- Training can be begun at any stage of life, or even a few seconds before death, but the usual procedure is for one to get the training from very early life, from the stage of brahmacarya