Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Primarily"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A particular person has got special intelligence, special energy. So what to speak of the Supreme Lord. He has got varieties of energies and all of these energies taken together primarily divided into three, the material, spiritual and the marginal energy
- Although the living entity is primarily related to the causal portion of maya, he is nevertheless conducted by the ingredients of maya. Three forces work in the causal portion of maya: knowledge, desire and activity
- Although the vaisyas can take to any of these occupations (agriculture, trade, protection of cows and banking), the men of Vrndavana were engaged primarily in the protection of cows
- By making one’s bodily necessities secondary, one can primarily devote his time to the cultivation of Krsna consciousness through the chanting of the holy names of God
- By minimizing bodily necessities, one can primarily devote his time to the cultivation of Krsna consciousness through the chanting of the holy names of God. Pure devotional service means engaging all the senses of the body in the service of the Lord
- Human energy is spoiled, because human energy is primarily meant for purifying the senses in order to engage them in satisfying the senses of the Supreme Lord
- Human society primarily requires food for subsistence, shelter for sleeping, defense for protection, and commodities for satisfaction of the senses
- The Institute will be primarily for those who have not entered our temples
- The materialistic civilization is primarily situated in these three stages, anna-maya, prana-maya and mano-maya
- The present human civilization is primarily based on the principles of sleeping and sex indulgence at night and earning money in the day and spending the same for family maintenance
- The purpose of presenting this book is primarily to induce people to understand Krsna or krsna-katha, because thereby they can become freed from material bondage
- The subject matter of the Caitanya-caritamrta primarily deals with what is beyond this material creation
- There are primarily four parties spreading devotional service all over the universe. These are the Ramanuja-sampradaya, the Madhva-sampradaya, the Visnu Svami-sampradaya and the Nimbarka-sampradaya
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not a concoction of mind. It is scientific. It is based on the Vedic knowledge. It is primarily on the background of the teachings of Bhagavad-gita