press | pressed | pressing
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Press"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- I am very sorry to learn that our press is lying idle, and your remark in this connection that we have purchased the cart before the horse is appropriate
- I understand that the 3rd Canto full and 4th Canto up to date are with you. Please keep them with you & let me know when they are ready. Most probably we shall start our own press very soon
- I want to send him some various literatures and pamphlets about our society. So you please send him some Back To Godheads, our new prospectus, and press cuttings, etc. which will be of good information for him
- If we have got our own press then we shall print at least four books yearly, and 50,000 magazines every month. Then you will have ample opportunity for printing Krishna Consciousness literature
- If we have to exert our energy for selling 5000 books published by MacMillan, why not publish them ourselves on our own press and obtain profit for printing new books?
- In New York, Advaita and Uddhava are preparing to start press to print our books and magazines, so in this endeavor they will require more manpower
- In the course of the battle, the warfield became strewn with the severed heads of heroes, their eyes still staring and their teeth still pressed against their lips in anger. Helmets and earrings were scattered from these severed heads
- Maitreya said: Diti was thus informed by her husband, but she was pressed by Cupid for sexual satisfaction. She caught hold of the clothing of the great brahmana sage, just like a shameless public prostitute
- Mukti does not take so much time that you have to undergo so much severe austerities and go to the jungle and go to the Himalaya and meditate and press your nose and so many things. It doesn't require so many things
- My suggestion is that either in Calcutta or in Delhi we must have our own press with good equipments so that we may be able to broadcast the message of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in all the important languages specially in Hindi and in English
- Radharani continued, "I (Srimati Radharani) can see on your mustaches the red powder of kunkuma which was smeared on the flower garland of Krsna while it was pressed against the breasts of some other girl who is My competitor"
- Regarding printing work, I am prepared to guarantee for payment to the press if the printing is first class just suitable to the American taste. If Joshiji appears to be not interested why not yourself do the work and I am prepared to pay you
- Regarding the press you are thinking to purchase, yes it appears to be a very good opportunity. It may be that in the future we shall also purchase one offset press, but in any case, this is a good opportunity for buying this sort of press
- Some yogi can show. He'll press his beads, and there milk will come. So there are so many yogic fantasies. But that does not mean that he knows God
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Maharaja Pariksit that after surrendering everything unto the lotus feet of Vamanadeva, Bali Maharaja immediately caught hold of the lotus feet of the Lord and pressed them to his heart
- The child is tossed downward by the airs that press the embryo during the weeks preceding delivery. Like the worms born of the same filthy abdominal cavity, he cannot remain in one place
- The host here Srimad Mahanta Deenabandhudas is offering his house and press in Vrndavana for our use. He is prepared to give both these things to us as a charitable gift
- The legislators in the parliament are also busy with questions and answers, and the politicians and the press representatives are all busy with questions and answers
- The mundane workers, who are always desirous of enjoying the fruits of their mundane activities, suffer greatly under the pressing disadvantages of such activities, just like poor oxen tightly tethered to the grinding mill
- The same gopi said, "As for the calves, they are seen with the nipples of their mothers pressed in their mouths, but they cannot suck the milk"
- The time factor is so pressing that in the course of time everything within this material world is spoiled or lost
- This John Lennon, how he dares to photograph naked with his lover? How lowest class man he is, that he has no shame even. And he's also big man. Press reporters go to take his opinion on certain subject matters
- This morning these press reporters were asking me, "What is the purpose of your movement?" So I said, "To educate the mudhas, that's all." This is the sum and substance of this Krsna consciousness movement, that we are trying to educate the mudhas
- When a person regains his life, naturally he becomes absorbed in pleasure and joyfulness. They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) each in turn pressed Krsna to their chests, and thus they felt a great relief
- When I arrived in London there were more than one dozen reporters to take pictures immediately as we got off of the plane, and then we were led by a special airport attendant to a room where there was nice kirtana and some questions from the pressmen
- When Jarasandha fell, Bhimasena immediately pressed one of Jarasandha's legs to the ground and took hold of the other leg with his two hands
- When Maharaja Prthu practiced a particular yogic sitting posture, he blocked the doors of his anus with his ankles, pressed his right and left calves and gradually raised his life air upward
- When the King began pressing his lotus feet, Kasi Misra informed him about something through hints
- You can understand by the one symptom. Just like pressing one rice from the whole pot of the rice you can understand the rice is quite all right, similarly, by one symptom you can understand who is a rascal, by one symptom
- Your article is very nice. You should continue to write very nicely. I am giving your article to the press editors to check over for printing