Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
prerogative | prerogatives
Pages in category "Prerogative"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- In the First Canto, 11th Chapter, 24th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that the special prerogative of the supreme controller is that He is not at all affected by the modes of nature
- In this verse it is clearly indicated that the placing of a particular individual soul in a particular body is the prerogative of the supreme will
- That's all right. If you cannot do anything else, you simply chant sixteen rounds, take prasadam, and sleep. It is special prerogative for you. There is no then. This is, this is order for you
- The authority for such acts is the prerogative of Ramananda Raya alone, for I can understand that his body is not material but has been completely transformed into a spiritual entity
- The best thing is that one should endeavor to achieve salvation, and this prerogative is given only to man because of his developed condition of mental activities and intelligence
- The happiness of family life, friends and society is compared to a drop of water in the scorching desert. The entire material world is busy trying to attain happiness because happiness is the prerogative of the living being
- The living entity changes his body in the material world, but even when the Lord is in the material world, He is ever unchanged. That is His prerogative
- There is a valuable jewel stone. If you turn, you will find many colorful manifestations, although that stone is one. Similarly, although God is one, He can manifest Himself in many forms. That is the prerogative of God
- This is the special prerogative of human being, that he can understand the nature, this cosmic manifestation, and the enjoyer of the nature, and he can be fully conversant about what is the object of knowledge, jneyam
- Thus the queens enjoy things which are prerogatives of the wives of the controller of thunderbolts
- To get the human form of life born in India, that is a special prerogative. Bharata-bhumite manusya-janma haila yara (CC Adi 9.41). He is fifty percent prepared by birth