Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Preacher Devotees of God
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Preacher Devotees of God"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A preacher-devotee is meant to show mercy to innocent persons, whom he can elevate to devotional service
- A Vaisnava is para-duhkha-duhkhi; he is always unhappy to see the conditioned souls in an unhappy state of materialism. Therefore a Vaisnava is always busy preaching Krsna consciousness throughout the world
- A Vaisnava is understood to be above the position of a brahmana. As a preacher, he should be recognized as a brahmana; otherwise there may be a misunderstanding of his position as a Vaisnava
- Actually the maha-bhagavata, he has many things to say, but because he's preacher he does not say everything to the neophyte devotees. Because they are not competent to accept that
- All the Vaisnavas, all the acaryas, Gosvamis, they acted accordingly and preached. Therefore they are acaryas
- All Vaisnavas are authorities to preach Krishna Consciousness, but still, there are degrees of authorities
- Although preaching is not meant for a maha-bhagavata, a maha-bhagavata can descend to the platform of madhyama-bhagavata just to convert others to Vaisnavism
- I am a Vaisnava Sannyasi and I have come from India (Vrindaban U.P.) for establishing a preaching centre in America for the first time in the study of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that one who does this service - namely going on to preach the glories of the Lord and creating all devotees of the Lord - that person is the most confidential and favorite of the Lord
- The highest perfectional brahmana is the Vaisnava. A Vaisnava who knows the science of the Absolute Truth but is not able to preach such knowledge to others is described as being in the lower stage
- The intermediate Vaisnava considers himself krsna-dasa, Krsna's servant. He therefore preaches Krsna consciousness to innocent neophytes and stresses the importance of chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- The madhyama-adhikari (preacher) is also well versed in the sastras and can convince others (on the strength of Vedic evidence) also, but he discriminates between the favorable and the unfavorable
- The preacher devotee is the most dearest devotee of Lord. That is stated in the Bhagavad-gita. They are going outside, they are preaching, they are meeting opposing elements