Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Preacher Devotees of God
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Preacher Devotees of God"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A preacher-devotee is meant to show mercy to innocent persons, whom he can elevate to devotional service
- Actually the maha-bhagavata, he has many things to say, but because he's preacher he does not say everything to the neophyte devotees. Because they are not competent to accept that
- Although preaching is not meant for a maha-bhagavata, a maha-bhagavata can descend to the platform of madhyama-bhagavata just to convert others to Vaisnavism
- The highest perfectional brahmana is the Vaisnava. A Vaisnava who knows the science of the Absolute Truth but is not able to preach such knowledge to others is described as being in the lower stage
- The intermediate Vaisnava considers himself krsna-dasa, Krsna's servant. He therefore preaches Krsna consciousness to innocent neophytes and stresses the importance of chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- The madhyama-adhikari (preacher) is also well versed in the sastras and can convince others (on the strength of Vedic evidence) also, but he discriminates between the favorable and the unfavorable
- The preacher devotee is the most dearest devotee of Lord. That is stated in the Bhagavad-gita. They are going outside, they are preaching, they are meeting opposing elements