This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Prana"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- All these (the sakhis, nitya-sakhis, prana-sakhis, priya-sakhis and parama-prestha-sakhis) fair-complexioned associates of Srimati Radharani, the Queen of Vrndavana-dhama, are expert artists in evoking erotic sentiments in Krsna
- Although he is unborn and is the chief of all living creatures, he is situated in that exalted post because of the mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whom even great yogis worship by controlling the mind and regulating the life air (prana)
- The inhabitants of Sakadvipa worship the SPG in the form of Vayu in the following words. O SP, situated as the Supersoul within the body, You direct the various actions of the different airs, such as prana, and thus You maintain all living entities
- The sage Meru had two daughters, named Ayati and Niyati, whom he gave in charity to Dhata and Vidhata. Ayati and Niyati gave birth to two sons, Mrkanda and Prana
- The son of Sankalpa was known as Sankalpa, and from him lust was born. The sons of Vasu were known as the eight Vasus. Just hear their names from me: Drona, Prana, Dhruva, Arka, Agni, Dosa, Vastu and Vibhavasu
- The struggle for existence is an exertion of the mode of passion. Therefore all the sense organs, headed by intelligence and the living energy, prana, are different products and by-products of the second mode of nature, called passion
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is by nature full of joy. To enjoy His transcendental bliss, He expands into vijnana-maya, prana-maya, jnana-maya and anna-maya
- There is prana, apana, udana, vyana and samana, and because the life air functions in this fivefold way, it is compared to the five-hooded serpent