Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada and His Murti Form
"Prabhupada and His Murti Form"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► My Worship (Prabhupada) (10 P)
Pages in category "Prabhupada and His Murti Form"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- I have no objection to your worshiping my murti for Guru Puja. But for placing in the temple there must be a pair of murtis, (my Guru Maharaja must be there) as in Krsna-Balarama Mandir, and they must be permanently installed
- If it is possible to go to spiritual master directly, that should be taken chance. But if he's not, it is not possible, then his picture or his idea should be offered respect. Yes. But if he's directly available, one should avail of that
- If you feel very strongly about my absence you may place my pictures on my sitting places and this will be source of inspiration for you
- The guru should be treated as good as God. This is stated in all the sastras. The difference is that God is master-God and guru is servant-God. So the installation ceremony for such a murti should be similar to that done for other Deities
- The photos of my murti are very nice. The murti of the Spiritual Master should be treated as good as the Deity
- The spiritual master is also present in his picture, though more importantly he is present in his teachings
- There is no difference between me and my picture