Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada and Gandhi
Here we place the quotes about Prabhupada and his personal experience between him and Gandhi.
Pages in category "Prabhupada and Gandhi"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- I was a newly married young man, addicted to Gandhi's movement and dressed in khadi. Fortunately, even at our first meeting His Divine Grace advised me to preach the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in English in the Western countries
- I was also at one time interested in politics and Gandhi's non-cooperation movement
- I was educated in Scottish Churches College, appeared for my B.A. in 1920 and then joined Gandhi's movement and gave up education. I met my Guru Maharaja in 1922
- I would only request you to retire from politics at least for a month only and let us have discussion on the Bhagavad-gita. I am sure, thereby, that you shall get a new light from the result of such discussions
- I wrote a personal letter to Gandhi that "Mahatma Gandhi, you are recognized all over the world as a very pious man, and you are supposed to be very devotee of Bhagavad-gita
- I'll tell you another story about Mahatma Gandhi. My Guru Maharaja invited him in our matha