Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, Detroit
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, Detroit"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A devotee like Mother Yasoda, a devotee like Radharani, devotees like gopis, devotees like the cowherds boy, they can control Krsna. That is Vrndavana life. So this Krsna consciousness movement is trying to take you there
- And then were you at the university or the school or somewhere?
- And your own schooling, then, in the local schools in Calcutta?
- At the present moment, there is no intelligent class of men. All laborer, worker class of men, fourth class. No first class, second class. Therefore society is in chaotic condition. There is no brain
- Here in our institute, we teach all the students practically how to become God conscious. Theoretical knowledge will not help us. There must be practical behavior
- Here in this Bhagavad-gita, it is ordered that the human society must be divided into four divisions, and they should cooperate for understanding God
- If you remain to your principles, you can make the whole world your disciple
- In India there is an astrological system, it is called Bhrgu-samhita. According to that Bhrgu-samhita, the astrologer can say what the man was in the past and what he's going to be in future. And present also
- In the family. Any formal?
- It's our duty in society to show everyone how to work for Krsna and become happy in life
- Milk is nothing but transformation of the blood. So instead of taking the blood, take the transformation and live nicely, like honest gentlemen. No. They are not even gentlemen. Rogues, uncivilized
- My Guru Maharaja ordered me that "You go and preach this philosophy to the Western world." So under his order I came, and I presented Bhagavad-gita As It Is, as you have read
- Tamo-guna means laziness and sleep. The sudras, they are in laziness and sleep. So if they have got something to eat, they will not work. Laziness. Or eat more and sleep. This is tamo-guna
- The majority believe that Christ is also God, not just His son, but he is God also
- This Krsna consciousness movement is educating people in this way, that Krsna is the enjoyer. You have seen Krsna's picture. He is always enjoying. He is not working. That is Krsna. God
- This Krsna consciousness movement is for very intelligent, high-class, fortunate persons. Because they are going to guide the destiny of the human society
- To work for Krsna means yajna. Yajnarthe karma: "For yajna, performing yajna, one has to work." To work for Krsna means yajna. That is performance of yajna