Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Sanand
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Sanand"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Absolute Truth can be realized in the beginning as impersonal Brahman, which is the objective of the jnanis, and next, Paramatma, which is the objective of the yogis, and at last, the last word in the absolute understanding is person
- All of us, beginning from Brahma down to the insignificant ant, we have come here for material enjoyment. And in this material world, according to different desires and karma, they are getting different types of bodies
- In the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna or self-realized person, servants of Krsna, those who have understood Krsna, for them there are no deficiencies. They are perfect
- In the upper planetary system, beginning from the sun, there are Suryaloka, Candraloka, Mangala, Bhur, Brhaspati, up to Saturn, there are different lokas
- The upper planetary system, beginning from Surya, they are called devaloka. They are all devotees of the Lord; therefore they are called devata. They are not pure devotees, but they are not disobedient to the orders of the Supreme Lord
- There are two classes of men, asura and deva. Daiva and asura
- There are two kinds of living entities. One kind of living entities, they are trying to go back to home, back to Godhead. They are called devatas. And the asuras, they are not aware of the spiritual world; neither they are endeavoring to go back to home
- Vivasvan, the sun-god, he explained to Manu, and Manu explained to his son (Iksvaku). In this way, by the disciplic succession the knowledge has come down
- Vyasadeva specifically means here, bhagavan uvaca. He does not say krsna uvaca, because sometimes Krsna is misunderstood by the fools. So bhagavan uvaca, this word, means whatever He says, there is no defect or deficiencies