Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Poona
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Poona"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A karmi, he is thinking that "I am poor man. If I become rich man, I will be happy." He is thinking in that way. Jnani is thinking that "Poor and rich doesn't matter. I am Brahman. I am spirit soul. If I merge into the Supreme Brahman I will be happy"
- And what is favorable to Krsna? How one knows?
- Any question, any problem, it is solved not by the whims of the student, but it is solved by the expert master by explaining it very elaborately
- Simply to understand Krsna is liberation. And that is also explained. What is that tattva? How one can understand tattvatah, that is explained by Krsna. Bhaktya mam abhijanati yavan yas casmi tattvatah. That tattva is bhakti, not karma, jnana, yoga
- So how can one be out of this cakra?
- So I have no other goal but to have the phala of past karmas. Or can I change my fate?
- So long one wants to become Brahman, he is ignorant
- What I am, then you have to study in this way, whether you are this body or you are something else. Is it not? So that is in the beginning of the Bhagavad-gita explained, dehino 'smin yatha dehe kaumaram yauvanam jara
- Why do we say like that? Why? Why you are bringing physical concept He is a person, He is saying. Why do you say physical, material, and this and that way. He is father