Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in Europe, Scotland - Edinburgh
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in Europe, Scotland - Edinburgh"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Although there is advancement of learning, many universities and educational institutions, but nowhere this subject matter is discussed or taught, "What I am"
- Arjuna in the Battlefield of Kuruksetra. There was a fight. That is the history of greater India, Mahabharata. It is called Mahabharata. This Bhagavad-gita is part of Mahabharata. Mahabharata means greater India or greater planet
- Arjuna, after seeing the other party, that the other party, all of them belonged to his family, all family members, because it was fight between cousin brothers, so he became compassionate
- At that time, 5,000 years ago, the Kuru dynasty was ruling all over the world. Now, what we know as Bharata-varsa is a fraction only. Formerly, this planet was known as Bharata-varsa
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu says that each and every name of God is as powerful as God. Because God is Absolute, therefore there is no difference between His name, form, pastimes
- Compassionately, he (Arjuna) said to Krsna, "My dear Krsna, I don't wish to fight. Let my cousin brothers enjoy the kingdom. I cannot kill them in this fight." This is the subject matter of Bhagavad-gita
- He wants to know if you believe that the Virgin Mary who is the mother of Jesus is the same as Parvati
- He wants to know more about those who are asleep and those who are awake in our eyes. What is a sleeper and who is awake?
- How can we know ourselves through Krsna consciousness?
- Human society must be divided into four classes of men. Just like in our body, there are four different departments: the brain department, the hand department, the belly department, and the leg department. You require all these
- In that history of greater India, there is a, there was a fight between two cousin-brothers, the Pandavas and the Kurus. The Pandavas and Kurus, they belonged to the same family known as Kuru dynasty
- In the Bhagavad-gita, God says that "All living entities are My part and parcels." He's undergoing a great struggle for life under the bodily impression that he is this body, but this kind of understanding is animal civilization
- In the English dictionary the name of Krsna as stated "a Hindu god." But actually, that is not the fact. Krsna is the name of God. Krsna means the all-attractive, all-good
- It is said that one who is learned, he does not lament either for the living or for the dead body
- The present civilization is based on the bodily concept of life: "I am this body." "I am Indian," "I am American," "I am Hindu," "I am Muslim," "I am black," "I am white," and so on. The whole civilization is going on on this bodily concept of life
- They're still more misled by giving them education that "You are born in this land. You must feel for your nation, you must act for your nation," or the so-called nationality is taught. But nobody is taught actually what he is
- This Krsna philosophy, Krsna consciousness movement, is to teach people to understand what is the constitutional position of the living entity