Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - Responding to Comments, 1974
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - Responding to Comments, 1974"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- He said, if it were an absolute truth, it would be evident to everyone (yes. But everyone is not advanced in knowledge) He says the question remains because there are other, very spiritually advanced men who don't accept that idea
- He says but he doesn't sit on a throne and he doesn't ask people to pay obeisances in front of him
- He says that he is a fruitarian. He does not eat vegetables. He says that to be good consciousness in spiritual life, one must not eat any vegetables but only fruit
- I find an overall bad atmosphere in India. Resentment against many of the devotees. Party politics and different things like that are going on
- I was reading in the newspaper that a few days ago India exploded a nuclear bomb, an atomic bomb, underground. This was the first step
- It can be realized in small rural communities which acquire the necessary surface to have each member in the community to be self-sufficient. Like in the Middle Ages the monks were self-sufficient but outside this, the peasants were really always hungry
- The difference between the transcendentalists and the scientists is that they do not know the standard of research
- Their argument is that Krsna consciousness is just another kind of conditioning, that you leave one kind of conditioning, a material conditioning, but then you also enter into another kind of conditioning when you live in the temple
- They say that this is, the body is made by God. Why cover it up? Nakedness is the work of God
- We who had this Vedic knowledge and all the things which you have just now said is the solution to all our problems, with all this knowledge, we have not been able to keep our society free from so many evils to come
- Well, they say "You are distributing food, and we are also distributing food. You are opening schools, and we are also opening schools."