Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - Answering Questions, 1975
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - Answering Questions, 1975"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- All religious system of the world, they are taken from Vedas, from different parts. Therefore they are not complete. The age of Bible is not more than two thousand years. The age of Veda you cannot calculate, millions and millions of years
- As far as I can gather, the self - no-self thing, Buddhism was denying that you're the atman, I think. Could you perhaps say something about that?
- First of all you take your birth where Krsna is now present. Krsna is present in one of the universes. There are innumerable universes. So you take your birth in the next universe, or where Krsna is now. Then you become trained up
- From historical point of view it is copied because Vedas are created by Brahma long, long, many millions, millions of years, and Bible is created two thousand years
- I'm not very familiar with the Hindu scriptures, but I have read some Upanisads, and there's the idea that somehow atman is Brahman? I don't understand that at all, so perhaps you could say something about that?
- If there's another way to go to God. If there is another way?
- In Hindu philosophy, what is the nature of the atman?