prabhu | prabhus
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Sir (1 C, 76 P)
Pages in category "Prabhu"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- A guru's servants or disciples are all Godbrothers to one another, and as such they should all respect one another as prabhu, or master. No one should disrespect his Godbrother
- Actually, you have only one Spiritual Master, who initiates you, just as you have only one father. But every Vaisnava should be treated as prabhu, master, higher than me, and in this sense, if I learn from him, he may be regarded as guru
- Addressed as prabhu
- Amongst ourselves one should respect others as Prabhu, master, one another
- As far as your grhastha community committee, I have no objection as it has the approval of Karandhara prabhu and he is there for you all to take advice from. One thing is though that we should not take such meetings and committees too seriously
- I am very glad to note how nicely you are working, along with your wife Jyotirmayi and also Guy Prabhu. Continue in this way and Krishna will be pleased upon you and bless you with the intelligence to increase your service more and more
- I have asked you all to address your Godbrothers as prabhu. This prabhu means boss. If everyone of us thinks of his fellow worker as boss there is no question of misunderstanding
- I have just received invitation today from Harivilas prabhu inviting me to come to one Hare Krsna Festival in Paris around that time also, so I am considering very seriously
- I think it is best if you consult with Prajapati prabhu on these points. He is in charge of the dramas, so take his advice on these matters
- If someone questions how Lord Balarama could kill Romaharsana Suta simply by striking him with a blade of kusa grass, the answer is given in Srimad-Bhagavatam by the use of the word prabhu ("master")
- If the Prabhus have surrendered to the Prabhupada, why there shall be such mentality of occupying the superior position? This is contradictory
- In Krsna consciousness we address our contemporaries as "prabhu." Prabhu means master. And the real idea is that "You are my master, I am your servant"
- Parama Koruna, 1975 part 1 - These two prabhus, Nityananda Prabhu and Caitanya Mahaprabhu, are very merciful, parama koruna. Parama koruna means extremely merciful
- Prabhu means master. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the supreme master of all masters; therefore He is called Mahaprabhu
- Prabhu, you can say... A woman also can become the master
- Regarding the art of management, constant changing is not good. Even if there is some fault in management it should be corrected, not changed. Besides that, Vaisnava philosophy is that everyone is addressed as prabhu, or master
- Regarding the improvements of gold stamping and gold guilding on the Bhagavatams, I have already advised Radhavallabha Prabhu. Simply to make fashionable and increase the price may hamper the sales. Rather decrease the price
- Spiritual master means they must have many followers. They are all Vaisnavas. They are called prabhus, and the spiritual master is called prabhupada, because on his lotus feet there are many prabhus. Pada means lotus foot
- Srila Jiva Gosvami Prabhu, therefore, affirms that recommendations in the scriptures for a certain class of men are never to be considered adharma, or irreligious. But such activities are factually adharma, and they are never to be encouraged
- Srila Nityananda Prabhu, as Avadhuta, traveled on many pilgrimages, and when He first came to Sri Navadvipa-dhama He remained hidden in the house of Nandana Acarya
- The mistake is that being addressed as boss or prabhu one thinks himself as exactly Prabhu or the boss. One should not forget himself as humble servant even though one is addressed as prabhu
- The words prabhu-datta desa are very significant. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's devotional cult teaches one not to sit down in one place but to spread the devotional cult all over the world
- There are also gradations of devotees, who are calculated as greater or lesser. When a devotee is great he is called prabhu, and when he is lesser he is called bhakta, or a devotee
- We advise everyone to address one another as Prabhu. Prabhu means master, so how the master should be disobeyed? Others, they are also pure devotees. All of my disciples are pure devotees
- We are taught to address others as Prabhu. Prabhu means master; and the leader of the masters is called Prabhupada
- We are trained up to say my brother, that "prabhu," "such and such prabhu." Prabhu means master. Nobody think himself that he is master. He should always think that everyone is his master because he's serving the master. This is our philosophy
- When a devotee is great he is called prabhu, and when he is lesser he is called bhakta, or a devotee
- When many prabhus remain under the shelter of the lotus feet of another prabhu, the address Prabhupada is given
- Whether he is offensive or inoffensive, anyone who even now chants sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu-nityananda is immediately overwhelmed with ecstasy, and tears fill his eyes
- Without the spiritual master's order, nobody can utilize the service of a godbrother as one's personal servant. We address each-other as prabhu, so how can we engage our godbrother as servant?
- Yes, to call one another prabhu is all right, but not to become prabhu. To accept others as prabhu, and remain as servant is the idea. But because somebody is calling you prabhu, one should not become a prabhu, and treat others as servants
- You (Vyasadeva) have fully delineated the subject of impersonal Brahman as well as the knowledge derived therefrom. Why should you be despondent in spite of all this, thinking that you are undone, my (Narada Muni) dear prabhu?