Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
plate | plated | plateful | plates
Pages in category "Plate"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Advaita Acarya then requested the Lord to simply accept the prasadam without pretense. If He could not eat it all, the balance could be left on the plate
- After offering the plate, the balance in the pots should be distributed immediately. The plate can remain on the altar while the rest is being distributed
- After offering the pulp, he meditates outside the temple door. In the meantime, Lord Krsna, having eaten the pulp, leaves the plate empty
- All sorts of respectable brahmana gentlemen and ladies, carrying plates filled with various gifts, came with their presentations. Seeing the newborn child, whose form resembled natural glaring gold, all of them happily offered their blessings
- All the cows which were given in charity were covered with nice gold-embroidered garments, and their horns were bedecked with golden rings; their hooves were covered with silver plate, and they wore garlands of flowers
- All the prepared food was divided into three equal parts. One part was arranged on a metal plate for offering to Lord Krsna
- Direct perception is always imperfect, especially in the conditioned stage of life. Just like direct perception - with our eyes we see the sun just like a disc, not more than your plate on which you take your meals
- Do not talk like people in general or hear what they say. You should not eat very palatable food, nor should you dress very nicely
- Govinda gave Sanatana Gosvami the plate with the remnants of Lord Caitanya's food. After taking the prasadam, Sanatana Gosvami approached Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Govinda offered him a plate with the remnants of food left by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and Raghunatha dasa accepted the prasadam with great happiness
- If one gets a diamond, he possesses something valuable. But in this civilization you are simply making plastic plates and plastic cups. Indeed, in Japan I have seen pasteboard homes. And everyone is thinking that he is advanced
- If you offer something, Krsna, simply by seeing, He is eating. That is Krsna. And again if you say, "If He is eating, why the plate is full?" that is Krsna
- If you say, "Why Krsna is eating by the eyes?" yes, that is Krsna. That is Krsna. If you offer something, Krsna, simply by seeing, He is eating. That is Krsna. And again if you say, "If He is eating, why the plate is full?" that is Krsna
- In a moment, after you had wiped your eyes, you saw that the plate you had offered Me was empty. Then you thought, I dreamt as if Nimai were eating everything
- Indeed, the untouchable food fell upon the Buddhists, and the large bird dropped the plate on the head of the chief Buddhist teacher. When it fell on his head, it made a big sound
- She began to wonder whether there had actually been anything on the plate in the first place. Then again she thought that some animal might have come and eaten everything
- She then began to wonder who had eaten all that food. 'Why is the plate empty?' she wondered, doubting that Bala-gopala had eaten it all
- She thought, 'Perhaps by mistake I did not put any food on the plate.' So thinking, she went into the kitchen and saw the pots
- So the Gandhi's picture, Gandhi was fishing with the tackle, and Jinnah was standing behind with a knife and plate, that "Let this rascal struggle for independence, and as soon as, he's get, I will take share and go away, Pakistan"
- Sometimes devotees are promised a plate of maha-prasadam for the biggest distributer. There is no harm
- Sometimes, after eating the pulp, Krsna fills the plate again with new pulp. In this way, the faith of Raghava Pandita increases, and he floats in an ocean of love
- Take away Krsna's sitting place and put it aside. Then give Me prasadam on a different plate
- The descendants of the kingly orders are definitely designated as watchdogs, and they must keep themselves at the door. On what grounds can dogs enter the house and claim to dine with the master on the same plate?
- The doors (of the city of Indra) were made of solid gold plates, and the gates were of excellent marble. These were linked by various public roads. The entire city had been constructed by Visvakarma
- The gopis peeled all the fruits and placed them together on large plates on a platform in the jeweled cottage. They arranged the fruit in orderly rows for eating, and in front of it they made a place to sit
- The large brass Deities can be bathed the same as the small ones if they can be handled easily; Cooking can go on after the Deities' plate is made
- The plate was made of metal, and when its edge hit the head of the teacher, it cut him, and the teacher immediately fell to the ground unconscious
- The sun and moon dissipate the darkness of the external world and thus reveal external material objects like pots and plates
- There then arrived five or seven loads of plates made of the leaves of the ketaki tree. Each man was supplied ten of these plates, and in this way the leaf dishes were distributed
- There was no end to the transcendental qualities of Haridasa Thakura. Here I mention but a fraction of his qualities. He was so exalted that Advaita Gosvami, when performing the sraddha ceremony of his father, offered him the first plate
- Thus wondering, she called Isana, the servant, and had the place cleaned again. She then offered another plate to Gopala
- We have got right to enjoy the property of father, God, without infringing others' right. Just like in family, we live, so many brothers. So whatever father, mother gives us to eat we eat. We don't encroach upon others' plate. That is not civilized family
- When Raghava Pandita sees that the juice has been drunk from the coconuts, he is very pleased. He then breaks the coconuts, takes out the pulp and puts it on another plate
- When such nice prasadam was put on the plate of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord was outwardly very angry. Nonetheless, when the preparations were placed on His plate sometimes by tricks and sometimes by force, the Lord was satisfied
- When the contaminated food was offered to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, a very large bird appeared on the spot, picked up the plate in its beak and flew away