Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
pickle | pickles
Pages in category "Pickle"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- My mother was always engaged in making some food preparation. Some pickle, some chutney, and this puffed rice, or something else, something else, something else
- Raghava Pandita also offers all kinds of pickles, such as kasamdi. He offers various scents, garments, ornaments and the best of everything
- She made a hundred varieties of condiments and pickles. She also made koli-sunthi, koli-curna, koli-khanda and many other preparations. How many should I name
- There were also various types of pickles - lemon pickle, berry pickle and so on. Indeed, I am not able to describe the variety of food offered to Lord Jagannatha
- These are the names of some of the pickles and condiments in the bags of Raghava Pandita: amra-kasandi, ada-kasandi, jhala-kasandi, nembu-ada, tailamra and ama-satta. With great attention, Damayanti also made dried bitter vegetables into a powder